• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic Ninja

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Psychotic Ninja&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
I've been muted for one week, with the reasoning being "racism" with zero context. Even if I said something racist, one week seems way too steep. I rarely say anything in game, and if I do, I wouldn't say anything racist at all. It really baffles me this came out of nowhere.

Psychotic Ninja

Unremarkable User
I never said anything transphobic/homophobic/whatever. All I said was the Manifesto is out, the shooter is/was trans (female identified as male). I'm not saying all trans people are killers or whatever. Just this one individual. Not a single soul has tried to dispute the manifesto as being fake, just shooting the messenger.

1699375770764.png

Nothing wrong with saying "we lost", "double racist" "ma['s racist", "If I die, map's double racist", "freerum" "fuyyrun", "so, if I taped two ballons on my chest, I'm a woman?", and "what's a woman?". Especially if you looked at the context. People online are always shitposting, and being idiots. Why single me out?

1699375937298.png

Again, shitposting for shitposting sakes, and taken out of context.

So, to recap: Everyone shitposts. Nothing wrong with saying "freerum". Everyone's done the "map's racist" shitpost joke, yet I'm singled out? The Nashville shooter manifesto is out there, the shooter did say those horrible things. The news needs to be spread that there was a shooter who was racially motivated to kill white people, and the media, big tech, FBI/Police have been suppressing this. We just gonna suppress the truth now?

Sakiko

Contributor
"The news needs to be spread that there was a shooter who was racially motivated to kill white people, and the media, big tech, FBI/Police have been suppressing this. We just gonna suppress the truth now?"

This is a gaming site and TF2 is a game not a news channel please join one of them various frauditor channels or create one on youtube to spread it then repeating comments and waving the quote or news rubbish.

The comments you made about women and then this manifesto shows you was motivated by the background of this person and tossing racism about. Time to take the 2 weeks and sit down and reflect on your behaviour Yes they did bad things but you are doing the exact same thing even if in some bizzaro word you think your raising it.

Keep politics and world out of gaming or game makers will put them politics into games. OH WAIT n/m too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.