• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

PolishEagle

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=PolishEagle&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello
Well, i hopped on the disappearing platforms only 3-4 times then i got slayed and then banned without a warning by an admin.
Before i got banned i noticed that they banned me for a day but a moment later i found out that for some unknown reason they extended the ban to a week.
I would understand it if i was warned or banned multiple times in the past but banning someone who wasn't banned before for a week for hopping on the disappearing platforms 3-4 times doesn't make sense to me.
Please note that it is my first ban.
Have a nice day/evening

Sakiko

Contributor
What a load of rubbish, You was told by people in chat to "dont be platform griefing" other said they could report you to admin and yet it continued and you even went as far to kill a person jumping the platform and stand there laughing at them, This is classified as Griefing and is dealt with via a ban.

We also ban and silence stack from 1Day (Which you have had) 3 Days (Which you also had) 1 Week (What you have now) 1 Month (Next time) Perm ban or silence (Soon i expect) Tho we do not take the 2hour auto silences you have for racism in those ban times above more then 4-5 we may look to issue a perm silence on that occasion.

The ban was extended to follow the above after checking your silence and ban record, Now if you take time to read the rules and agree to follow them it could be lowered if you agree but be under no doubt the next action will probably be a month and a user can easily report you with a nice demo.

1656722172773.png
1656722260258.png

PolishEagle

Mildly Menacing Medic
I did that just once and a slay would be enough. You slayed me right before i was on my way to secret room cuz i got sick of it.
Did I grief a little bit? Yes
Am i sorry for doing so? Yes
Is it going to happen again? No
I agree to follow the rules and thank you for explaining them.
Have a nice day

Sakiko

Contributor
Well you did it more then once, i watched you doing it.

I have unbanned you but do not do this again.