• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

peripear

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=e,0&advType=length

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,
The reason for the permanent comms ban was micspam. I was not the main offender during the time i was reported, and the person who sent in the report has a personal vendetta against me. I have played on skial servers since 2015 on my old account before i lost it and since 2016 on this one. I'm a devout player and the reason i play tf2 mostly is to go on the various idle, trade, and x10 server modes. I really do not want to be muted (or gagged) whatever the typing one is. I understand me being punished but please can it not be permanent? Skial have the best servers on tf2 at this point and itt'd really kill my motivation to play the game. I hope this helps my mute at least become less harsh than a pernament mute, as i play tf2 for the community, as do a lot of people.
thanks for reading,
Pyroduck (steamid peripear) :)

feel free to add me if you have any questions!

peripear

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
File the appeal properly, link your actual sourceban
I'm not sure if its my computer, but when i type any or all the info into advanced search it doesn't link me to a specific link, maybe i'm doing it wrong? Apologies.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I'm not sure if its my computer, but when i type any or all the info into advanced search it doesn't link me to a specific link, maybe i'm doing it wrong? Apologies.
If you think about it long enough you’ll figure it out.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The other players didn't get punished because nobody reported them unfortunately, but Noro will decide if he wants to unmute you

@Noro

peripear

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
The other players didn't get punished because nobody reported them unfortunately, but Noro will decide if he wants to unmute you

@Noro
thank you! I don't mind even if its a non-permanent mute im just happy with anything :)

Noro

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I reduced your mute to a month, break any rule again and you wont have the chance to appeal again.