• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mato

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=mato&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
I just did the lasers and went to the final room, where only people in that room can win. All I saw were a lot of zombies behind me. I just went in the room and found an item that could stop the zombies while also killing humans. I could do two things, and those are either don't earth and let humans get in and maybe win, or leave the people and zombies behind for a guaranteed win. I, of course, took the guaranteed win since I would rather have a guaranteed win than an optional one. It was a very stressful moment, and I had to choose between them. Also, before that, I did an ultima that got us the win. I do apologize for my mistake, and I really hope you consider this appeal. But I do realize that I should have chosen the non-lethal way and just waited for our teammates.
I hope you can see my perspective on the incident and reduce the silence.

Ass Inspector

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I can confirm what mato said, i was in that mako v5 run. Putting the situation in context, we were on stage 4 after killing bahamut and defending before sephiroth final lasers. Only 4 humans survived sephiroth defense to do the last defense (Mato, Atticus Ross, Me and another human) and we already use most of our items in the defense before sephiroth and ultima to kill bahamut, since we were 4 humans against 40ish zombies with no items other than earth it was 100% impossible to win it. But Mato used the earth as a last chance to secure the win but it got Atticus and the other human trapped in it leaving with Mato and me getting the win. I completely understand the earth issue since i was previously banned from using earth in uchiha but the situation was different in Mato's case since it was between a win or a lost the mute shouldn't be permanent.

Sakiko

Contributor
Hate to say this but your reasoning
I can confirm what mato said, i was in that mako v5 run. Putting the situation in context, we were on stage 4 after killing bahamut and defending before sephiroth final lasers. Only 4 humans survived sephiroth defense to do the last defense (Mato, Atticus Ross, Me and another human) and we already use most of our items in the defense before sephiroth and ultima to kill bahamut, since we were 4 humans against 40ish zombies with no items other than earth it was 100% impossible to win it. But Mato used the earth as a last chance to secure the win but it got Atticus and the other human trapped in it leaving with Mato and me getting the win. I completely understand the earth issue since i was previously banned from using earth in uchiha but the situation was different in Mato's case since it was between a win or a lost the mute shouldn't be permanent.
Rubbish both me and stanley was watching at the time only difference is i poped off the punishment before they did. The argument it was a win or loss is a invalid reason mato could of placed the wall behind the humans that died due to said wall being placed in front of them. If i had spent the round trying to win to have a wall put up by a team mate would be piss me off moment and would probably cause the average gamer to quit the server hurting the population.

There was at least 2-4 second gap between the humans and the zombies to place a well timed wall to defend, mato chose to hide in the end room not move out to help the team then go back to deal with the map mechanics.

As this was discussed with @StanleYBH ill let them toss their input in to the appeal first before making any decision.

mato

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
i couldnt have placed a well timed wall i have about a second delay before it acctually registers the earth because i have about 160 ping at all times.

StanleYBH

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Reduced to a month
This is your last chance. Considering the amount of mutes and rule-breaking you have done

Status
Not open for further replies.