• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maggot1970

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Man of Mines&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
I have now been banned on Skial for 5 months, and I think now is a good time to appeal.

Previously, I was permabanned on first offense for the use of a swastika objector, which deeply offended one individual on a match of 2Fort AU; enough to report me and hence I am now left with a permaban.

To clarify, I do apologise for my actions, although I really believe a permaban on first offense was quite overkill, especially considering in the server I was not directly harassing or being toxic against said-offended individual. They just happened to see my objector, post a screenshot of it, and then report me for it.

I will be sure not to repeat this behaviour again. The primary reason I am appealing is because I miss playing on the surf servers on Skial. The 2Fort servers and others really are not as appealing to me in any capacity.

Thanks for listening, and kind regards,
BANNED USER Man of Mines #BringBackSandmanStun

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The ban can be lifted and you must provide proof that all inappropriate items are changed or deleted.

Screenshot 2023-03-26 110253.jpg

Last edited:

maggot1970

Unremarkable User
If you are expecting me to delete all my legendary items then you are mistaken.

I will keep those til' the dawn of fucking time. They will remain IN my inventory until the eventual heat death of the fucking universe. Do you understand me?! If that means I can't play a match of Surf skial then so be it. I will stand up for my right to say all kinds of unsavoury things, and keep all kinds of unsavoury objects that I so PLEASE.

Oh, and PS; your "hate" rules suck. You can have a trans flag with a literal red cross over it and get banned for that, so what makes you think I would delete any one of my items?

Appeal rejected,
(FUCKOFF)
Man of Mines #BringBackSandman

Status
Not open for further replies.