• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
If you can, provide full detail as to what you were doing in the minute to 30 seconds leading up to the ban, if you were recording can you provide the demo too.

How exactly were you spamming ant-jarate? What key-binds, etc

Karu

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
no recordings unfortunately, i have ant jarate bound to a mouse button

Karu

Contributor
to clarify

bind kp_end sm_gimme 2058;sm_gimme 2058

remapped it to a mouse button via logitech

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
What logitech? Software? Hardware?
If we're going to debug whether this is a valid ban or not we need as much information as possible to prove if this ban is a false positive

Karu

Contributor
rebound using logitech g hub, bound to a side mouse button on a logitech g903

1711161141457.png

Karu

Contributor
I tested the same exact thing and it didn't work. Are you sure the bind is correct…?
I'm not sure why it wouldn't work, i loaded into the itemtest map via console and this is what i get when i press the designated mouse buttons

1711199275179.png

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
We spent a long time trying to reproduce the SMAC trigger with what you provided us. Not a single admin could get it to work.

That indicates the either you’re not telling us everything or you’re cheating.

Karu

Contributor
I truly do not know why SMAC triggered at that moment. I have never cheated in all my time i have been active in this community, and unfortunately I don't have any way to demonstrate my gameplay besides sharing my logitech mouse binds