• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Karmas

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban at skial.com/sourcebans
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:70299506]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
The following is a link to the original ban claim(s): https://www.skial.com/threads/karma-player-is-using-hacks.94050/

The above thread sat open for quite some time without resolution, presumably because whomever viewed it could not come to a determination based on the evidence provided to the point that even the individual "Soo", who finally did implement a ban against my account originally posted to the effect that there was insufficient evidence.

In the two demo files shared by two different individuals, there is nothing conclusive whatsoever. It simply showcases TF's awful hit detection and the regular jitteriness that is inherent to first person demo files.

There's a running joke on the Payload+ server that I play on because of how often I get accused of hacking by newer players or people who are just running into me for the first time but save just a few (I can only think of three), the entire roster of regulars to the server come to my defense when those accusations come out. There's even now a growing list of people who, after having accused me of hacking the first time have since apologized after both playing with me and spectating me to verify. You can claim this is a toggle, as the ban does but my performance doesn't change when people claim they're spectating me which draws some doubt on that.

I listed in the original thread just a tiny portion of the people who've come to my defense, not to mention both Pieassassin and Ahoyk both kicking my ass regularly in sniper v sniper.

I humbly request that my ban be reviewed and that I, at the very least, be able to discuss the particulars of the evidence used in my banning.

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
It was reviewed by multiple people. Giving info on bans out will only serve to aid future hackers.

Appeal denied.

Karmas

Unremarkable User
It seems moderately unfair that you be the one to review the case. I would like to request this be looked at and commented on by another administrator. The evidence submitted shows no clear evidence of any wrong doing and Skial's own guidelines indicate that the evidence should "let the evidence show clearly and unambiguously what the case is about.". .

This seems by definition ambiguous and simply to flatly deny the appeal yourself with no recourse after your treatment of me elsewhere seems to indicate some personal grievance. In light of this and the above, I'd like a different Skial administrator to review.

Thanks,
Jesse

• Wow
  • Dumb
Reactions: Trillium and soo

Bottiger

Administrator
It was already reviewed by multiple admins. There is no reason to believe soo is biased about this either, he is the least likely to ban anyone simply out of suspicion as he is accused of aimbotting all the time. He does not know you either.

The demos are already publicly downloadable. You can try giving them to any tournament judges to vouch for you that they look legit.

Karmas

Unremarkable User
There are at least a dozen people who play on Payload+ regularly who will vouch for me including but not limited to:

Blackman
Dong-a-Tron
Construed
Kritz!
Beef
Morgan
Floyd
Livid
Pieassassin

I can connect you with any of them if you need me to. I unfortunately don't have access to any tournament judges or I would try that route.

I get this accusation constantly and am vindicated just as often. I value the community that Skial has and the people who play on its servers, specifically Payload+. I'm willing to do what I have to do to prove myself here.

Ironically, I had actually stopped playing sniper due to exactly this, people complaining and it generally reducing people's fun. To be banned after just hurts that much more.

What can I do here? I'm genuinely asking.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
There are at least a dozen people who play on Payload+ regularly who will vouch for me including but not limited to:

Blackman
Dong-a-Tron
Construed
Kritz!
Beef
Morgan
Floyd
Livid
Pieassassin

I can connect you with any of them if you need me to. I unfortunately don't have access to any tournament judges or I would try that route.

I get this accusation constantly and am vindicated just as often. I value the community that Skial has and the people who play on its servers, specifically Payload+. I'm willing to do what I have to do to prove myself here.

Ironically, I had actually stopped playing sniper due to exactly this, people complaining and it generally reducing people's fun. To be banned after just hurts that much more.

What can I do here? I'm genuinely asking.
That means nothing lol appeal denied play elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: bunk