• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

<Joker>

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Not sure if I linked the sourcebans link correctly, but yeah I made a joke and was permanently muted while playing earlier. The forum and sourcebans are a nightmare to navigate btw. I was drunk and playing having a good time and then was permanently muted by someone, really unprofessional to permanently mute someone without warning.

xr0n0s

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
apparently an admin permanently muted you for anti semitism and your Communications Block List shows racism and spam, you're on thin ice.

Phantom 5.0

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Not sure if I linked the sourcebans link correctly, but yeah I made a joke and was permanently muted while playing earlier. The forum and sourcebans are a nightmare to navigate btw. I was drunk and playing having a good time and then was permanently muted by someone, really unprofessional to permanently mute someone without warning.
You were permanently muted because you don’t deserved to have the voice communication privelage. You’re a nuisance, a drunk that thinks it’s funny to burp and be obnoxious on the mic. All while trying to make jokes about other peoples religion/race. More than half of the server cheered after you were silenced. If that doesn’t tell you anything, I suggest you do some deep self-reflection as to how you interact with others.

Also, we don’t need to warn you if you break any of the rules.