• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jinko

Unremarkable User

Jinko

Unremarkable User
https://gyazo.com/28f169f3b62b772daefb19da69df2285

This doesn't even look like high sensitivity bind as you are pretty clearly switching your aim to the zombie in the corner and back to your side rapidly
I swear that in my camera I saw and shot the zombie correctly. I don't know why I looked like that, I played normal and if you looked at me you could see how I walked being like that. I don't have any video for you to check. I guess this would be the end

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I swear that in my camera I saw and shot the zombie correctly. I don't know why I looked like that, I played normal and if you looked at me you could see how I walked being like that. I don't have any video for you to check. I guess this would be the end
Never in my 5k hours playing this game have I seen or heard something like that happening

Jinko

Unremarkable User
Never in my 5k hours playing this game have I seen or heard something like that happening
idk, I don't have many hours but I do see people who have that happen to them in casual games, community servers. I understand that they don't unban me since it looks like I have an aimbot, but I swear I didn't have anything