• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

J_DA_SKATE

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...earch=[U:1:1068121671]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
According to the ban I was originally banned from an IP and I believe that I have no reason to be banned in the first place. Looking at sourcebans it gives me no reason for why i was banned despite only saying "LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP". Im not quite sure what this means and I believe that I have never been banned from Skial for any other reason in the past. The Ban states that its permanent despite me not actually doing anything that I would be considered breaking the rules in the first place. In fact sourcebans states that I've been banned over 2 times in the past 3 days all of them have the same reason stated above. The previous two bans have been lifted for unknown reasons and i was able to contniute to play without knowing that i was previously perma-banned and then banned again this time it was not lifted and I continue to be banned. I am truly at a loss because I have no idea how this could have happened. The ban states that I was banned by admin "CONSOLE" which I assume is your automated banning system. I'm not sure how i could be banned by your bots in the first place despite it being what i believe is an IP ban. As far as i know nothing on my side of the cause has changed Ive had the same internet from T-Mobile for over a year and I have never once had an IP change done. My steam ID has stayed the same "STEAM_0:1:534060835". Please help me figure out how I can fix this if you need anything from me please let me know. Thank You.

J_DA_SKATE

Unremarkable User
If I could get someone to explain what could cause this issue or why I am banned that would be great here is a screenshot of my sourcebans history.
SourceBans-Capture.PNG

J_DA_SKATE

Unremarkable User
Follow up: After reading through the other ban appeals I saw that another user "PhoodDood" was experiencing the same issue as me with the same reason given from from the ban page. After reading into it some more I've found that some people get this specific ban due to them trying to bypass their original steam id ban with an alternate steam account. I can confirm with you that I do not have a alt account or let alone have disrespected the community in anyway. I believe that you might have false banned me based off of an alternate IP address that might have been previously used to ban another player in the past. Please take a look into it thank you.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Last edited:

J_DA_SKATE

Unremarkable User
Yes I've played TF2 with a mobile hotspot provided my my collage since mid October of last year. The service from the hotspot comes from T-mobile. But since my final semester is over at my collage I now get service from xfinity. The two players you have mentioned above I have never seen before.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Your mobile hotspot was probably tainted by hackers then. I will unban you but if you connect from your T Mobile again, the system will automatically ban you again immediately. Only play TF2 on your personal internet from now on.