• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

imwinningg

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List fill out your steamID.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=[U:1:130490845]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
I play on the server frequently with friends due to the poor quality of casual servers, and I remember getting a server message saying I was muted due to my VPN, which I no longer have. However, looking into my sourcebans, it says it was for discrimination. I have no recollection of this whatsoever but the date of the ban does line up to the day I started using my VPN. If it truly was for "discrimination", then I can understand if you do not want to unmute me, but I never type/say anything of the sort. I just want to be able to communicate with my team and be able to use the plethora of chat plugins because they are fun to use.

Thank you for considering.

imwinningg

Unremarkable User
Would also like to comment on my previous restrictions that I am no longer typing edgy stuff in chat anymore. My sense of humor has far surpassed that now and I am no longer a kid anymore. Again, I can understand if you do not want to unmute me.

Appreciate your consideration.

gala

Contributor
If it truly was for "discrimination"
I used that reason for homophobic slurs in 2022 I think, the logs are gone. It was permanent because you had too many previous mutes for racism

Since it was so long ago I believe you wouldn't say stuff like that again so I'll unmute you

VPN warning had nothing to do with the mute. It's automatic and in place to deter VPN usage because it carries a risk of getting a bad IP and getting your account banned

imwinningg

Unremarkable User
I used that reason for homophobic slurs in 2022 I think, the logs are gone. It was permanent because you had too many previous mutes for racism

Since it was so long ago I believe you wouldn't say stuff like that again so I'll unmute you

VPN warning had nothing to do with the mute. It's automatic and in place to deter VPN usage because it carries a risk of getting a bad IP and getting your account banned
I very much appreciate it. Yeah I figured that VPN has caused issues in the past with such which is a big reason why I didn't use it. Thank you very much for the unmute!