• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=[U:1:151197123]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
I was on ff2 and I was having a conversation with this kid when he mentioned his age. I thought it was weird so I called him out on why he would just mention it and, well:
FREAK FORTRESS | NY ██04/03/2023 - 01:25:37 AMsnipsomeone in this server said they will rape me and moose did nothin about it
I thought this was fucking hilarious so I decided to tell him about some known kid fiddlers (can't spell the actual word) that plagued ff2 and we get to a more recent finding. The child hunter who shall not be named is friends with the admin who was on at the time which was Moose, also known as Soos, also known as Life, also known as Life in general which I just remembered. After a game of poorly understood 20 questions, I named the predator and received a 30 minute silence by Moose. The reasoning was "-" so it was an improper reason. This is when I reached out to the admin Nicholas771212 who I think was playing roblox at the time. He lifted my ban to which I confronted Soos on the matter, he said:
This annoyed me so I (huge paraphrase ahead) said: "why are you defending the pedo?" in which I received a permanent silence, now reduced to 1 month upon inspection. After giving me this punishment, he replied with:
Nicholas771212 can back up these claims. If I have made any error, then I retract this but Moose still tried to protect a child smoocher and I cannot stand with that.

soos

TF2 Admin
i already know that you're not gonna take me seriously/care when i try to tell you anything (because of """"personal"""" drama, you know the situation) so im gonna give you one phrase.

Stop Spreading False Information. That is all I'm going to say

your silence has been removed

Status
Not open for further replies.