• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

goldencheeze

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:295352913]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
So last time it looks like the appeal was low-effort and not worth looking at.

I've collected the evidence for my case, I know I was told not to appeal again by Jermaphobe, but forum bans mean nothing when you can't play in the servers, so since I got nothing to lose I may as well do it.

First and foremost, the demo file / video.

1) I wasn't playing well. The ban I claim as false is just kicking me while I already wasn't doing well. Do you think I installed some kind of "shitty aimbot"?
2) 14 minutes of mediocre Spy and Soldier gameplay. Didn't play much of any other class, if at all. Cheating on projectiles and spy suck because you can juke out projectiles and you can outspace spies who use interp and autobackstab.
3) How can you verify the demo file's legitimacy? Through stats.skial.com; the chat should be identical to the website at the time of it happening, and it is.

Second of all, a motivation.
People cheat for a reason, of which I had none to.

1) Reactions from other people
Rebuttal: Nobody accused me of cheating, nor did I do that well in the first place, I died all the time.
Needless to say, there were no reactions.
2) To get an advantage to boost my supposedly massive ego
Rebuttal: Then I'd play Sniper, Heavy, or Scout. Which I didn't.
3) Because I have some personal vendetta against Skial, and a petty hatred and desire for revenge?
no? I may have had disagreements over balancing in FF2, but what good would cheating do to fix that? It wouldn't fix shit.
4) To gain money or fame in a competitive scene.
I don't think I need to explain this one.

Third, EVEN IF I had the motivation, I wouldn't cheat unless I had the money to buy an expensive one that could bypass SourceMod Anti-Cheat. Because I know it's good at catching those who DO cheat, that doesn't mean it doesn't also catch those who don't.

Remember, TF2 is starting to get code updates other than just hats again, and SMAC has been abandoned for a decent amount of time.

Additionally with the money aspect: I don't even have a job. I just graduated, this can be confirmed by several other members of the community who know me out of love or hate. So I can't exactly afford a good cheat software, and I wouldn't bother on Skial with a free one.

I even looked at every other appeal for SMAC NX1, every single one except 1 was seen as invalid and flooded with "dumb" reacts. I don't know if they were even looked at. SMAC has been known to make mistakes in the past, and it may increase as TF2 gets updated.

Last update on SMAC was in March... of LAST year. Also, another example of known mistakes. (Though this may be fixed, who is gonna claim that SMAC is 100% perfect right now?)

Lastly, if I'm not unbanned, then idk what else to say to ya

i poof, ok? my final message

gala

Contributor
Second of all, a motivation.
People cheat for a reason, of which I had none to.
You had this linked to your forum profile, why?

Last update on SMAC was in March... of LAST year. Also, another example of known mistakes. (Though this may be fixed, who is gonna claim that SMAC is 100% perfect right now?)
Bottigers modified version of SMAC is updated by him only and has shown way better results than the regular one, also errors have been extremely rare and they can be identified from the logs

goldencheeze

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
i had that on my signature cus i thought it was funny, i said that out of irony/making a joke before and now that it happened i thought it would be funny to add