• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Gnerus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:166634743]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
The reason for my ban is "SMAC NX1" - I have no idea what this means. I played on Skial for quite some time and I never even got gagged or muted IIRC. I played some 2fort like yesterday or the day before that and had no problems or anything. So I don't know why I was banned, therefore I have no idea what to write here for the reason of my unban.

Gnerus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And what am I being accused of exactly? Cause I'm not cheating.
I did some searching right after I posted my appeal, and it seems tons of people complain about unfair bans from the custom anti-cheat.
Also if I were to cheat, isn't it weird that I didn't "get caught" like several days ago when I started playing on Skial again?

Gnerus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So this gets flagged as "Invalid" after a single sentence with no explanation as to why your retarded anti-cheat (which can never be wrong obviously) banned me and you move on?
Damn, not surprised 90% of the community shits on Skial all the time.

Bottiger

Administrator
According to our stats, recently you only played on sunday and today, where you had a very high kd and kpm and joking about having a "good gaming chair" with numerous people on the server accusing you of aimbot.

We can't tell you how you were detected exactly because then people will know how to avoid being banned. But we are fairly confident that this was a legitimate detection.

If it was a false positive, you'd be doing something very unusual with 3rd party software and you'd be able to tell us what that was immediately.

Gnerus

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Previous comment of mod getting his ego hurt deleted, LuL.
According to our stats, recently you only played on sunday and today, where you had a very high kd and kpm and joking about having a "good gaming chair" with numerous people on the server accusing you of aimbot.

We can't tell you how you were detected exactly because then people will know how to avoid being banned. But we are fairly confident that this was a legitimate detection.

If it was a false positive, you'd be doing something very unusual with 3rd party software and you'd be able to tell us what that was immediately.
the jokes are as real accusations as is the title on this forum "Gaben's Own Aimbot"
Egossi guy was walking infront of sewers peaking like a moron and malding that I clicked his head a few times, is it my fault that everytime somebody does semi-good as sniper (which isn't that hard considering you one-shot most classes by clicking their heads) they get accused of hacking? (also numerous people = 1 person)
I guess the "unusual thing" I was doing is either RTSS (already been tempbanned from a few games with for it), MSI Afterburner, PEACE or iCUE since those programs sometimes cause some shit or so I heard. also I got a few mods but I doubt they would cause any issues
btw why would I have to be "doing something very unusual with 3rd party software" ? even VAC sometimes falsebans people for no apparent reason and I seriously doubt your anticheat is any better than Valve's. things sometimes fail.
1. are you really searching for me everywhere? that's weird
2. they accused me of wallhacks, even though I explained everything I could to them before they locked the thread because they think I cheated. can't change their mind so shit happens.
3. you would think a cheater would have a long history of cheating and not just some seperate cases in a very recent timeline, especially considering that I have been playing TF2 for 8 years now

that's all I can say. unban me or not, I don't care anymore. probably quitting TF2 anyways.