• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ghost135

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...earch=[U:1:1081374480]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
I would like to sincerely express my apologies for my behavior on the server. Understanding that my actions were expedient and violated the mathematical rules for the community.

I recognize the importance of maintaining a respectful and friendly environment for all members, and I deeply regret any discomfort or discomfort my actions may have caused.

I am committed to learning from this experience and ensuring that my future behavior is aligned with server standards. I humbly ask for a reconsideration of my ban and the opportunity to contribute positively to the community.

for your understanding and time dedicated to this subject.

Sincerely, SR. Bagas Doce.

Ghost135

Unremarkable User
Well, is there anything I can do to avoid this ban, I've been wanting to play on your servers for a long time, because it has a great ping for my region.

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Normally, using AI would result in a declined appeal.

However, I researched your ban and it looks like it is because you are on a rotating IP address - receiving a previously banned address. It may also be because you used GeForce NOW at some point.

I will remove your ban and I recommend that you do not use services like GeForce NOW as there is a high chance you will be rebanned.

I hope that future appeals are not necessary, but if you use AI for an appeal again, I will just deny it and leave the ban.

You are unbanned now.

Ghost135

Unremarkable User
Normally, using AI would result in a declined appeal.

However, I researched your ban and it looks like it is because you are on a rotating IP address - receiving a previously banned address. It may also be because you used GeForce NOW at some point.

I will remove your ban and I recommend that you do not use services like GeForce NOW as there is a high chance you will be rebanned.

I hope that future appeals are not necessary, but if you use AI for an appeal again, I will just deny it and leave the ban.

You are unbanned now.
I thank you, I won't make the same mistake again, have a good night.