• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Gaymer

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...Search=[U:1:213497249]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
Lets just start by apologizing for what I have done, but i should be unbanned as there is no set rule for for healing an enemy spy so how was i supposed to know i was doing anything wrong, the other thing is that it was meant as a bit of a joke and was not mean to cause any harm as i am usually a very friendly player on the server, also woodbloke (who posted the report) has himself healed goobie as well and has joined in, also i have reported many people for being bigoted and toxic in this community. So that is why i think i should be unbanned

gala

Contributor
Rules

These actions may result in bans, silences, or other punishments.

Examples are listed. But just because you don't see something here does not mean it is not included. Every single thing is not listed because the rules are so long that most people don't read it all and we cannot think of every possible problem.

Griefing Examples:
  • Blocking sniper views
  • Teleporter traps
  • Dying on purpose in Zombie Escape after autoinfection ends.

Gaymer

Mildly Menacing Medic
The thing is you guys should be for specific with the rules because how was i supposed to know.

gala

Contributor
Examples are listed. But just because you don't see something here does not mean it is not included. Every single thing is not listed because the rules are so long that most people don't read it all and we cannot think of every possible problem.

Gaymer

Mildly Menacing Medic
explain this to me.
i reported someone a few days ago because in my opinion they were griefing by specifically targeting me that every time i changed team they would join the enemy team just to target me, it got to the point that i had to leave the game, and the report basically was ignored. so how they're allowed to grief but i'm not?

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
explain this to me.
i reported someone a few days ago because in my opinion they were griefing by specifically targeting me that every time i changed team they would join the enemy team just to target me, it got to the point that i had to leave the game, and the report basically was ignored. so how they're allowed to grief but i'm not?

That issue is separate from this appeal and you can discuss it in that thread or with the admin that handled the report. Here is not the appropriate place.