• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drippy TWO tpot

Unremarkable User

Drippy TWO tpot

Unremarkable User
Then to aid in your cosplaying (which is a load of rubbish) You can remain perm banned @ArayhMD if you want to unban go ahead but nah
I don't understand, can you be more specific as to why my appeal is invalid? It's not like my "cosplaying" is extreme or directed towards a younger person in the TF2 game. So given the fact that I'm still banned for pedophilia despite not grooming anyone on the server feels unreasonable and bewildering besides, the only "pedophilic" chat message I could've said wasn't revolting or anything. It was a direct quote from a meme on the internet, moreover being banned for pedophilia indicates that I am proven to be attracted to a younger group of people which I am not.

Drippy TWO tpot

Unremarkable User
I don't understand, can you be more specific as to why my appeal is invalid? It's not like my "cosplaying" is extreme or directed towards a younger person in the TF2 game. So given the fact that I'm still banned for pedophilia despite not grooming anyone on the server feels unreasonable and bewildering besides, the only "pedophilic" chat message I could've said wasn't revolting or anything. It was a direct quote from a meme on the internet, moreover being banned for pedophilia indicates that I am proven to be attracted to a younger group of people which I am not.
On another note, I am a minor. And I quote "Pedophila requires that the older person be at least 16 and that there be a 6 year age difference." Thus me being labeled a pedophile is absurd. I wasn't even grooming anyone.

Sakiko

Contributor
Laws regarding child abuse/pedo still apply to minors just the charges and court are different. You will not be unbanned period. Cosplay excuse is invalid. Claiming to quote a meme is also invalid as quoting it indicates your ok with the subject material.

Bottom line you won't get unbanned as you claim to be under the age of 16 and Team fortress 2 is a pegi 16 game you don't need to be playing the game either.

Good luck on other servers, locking thread

• Love
Reactions: Mr Invincible
Status
Not open for further replies.