• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c0b

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=sickspideryogaming&advType=name

Why should you be unbanned?
Hey Skial, I just returned to tf2 and realized that I was banned from your servers. If im being honest used to hack a lot, and not just in tf2. But then i realized that the game is just more fun to play legitimately I've realize that hacking is a big offence and i do regret it now, but all I'm asking for is a second chance, those days are behind me. I hope you understand

c0b

Unremarkable User
idk if i cheated. honestly its been so long. If i go to the reasons that i was banned it just says (LINKED: New IP from banned STEAMID) I may have cheated but like i said, all i want to do is play the game normally. Thank you for understanding

c0b

Unremarkable User
Metroidz You are %100 correct. I did admit that i did hack. but all im asking is that is not what i was banned for, i did not hack on your server, i did hack a long time ago which i assumed was the reason i would get banned because obviously it is an unfair advantage. All I want is to play the game normally. And it is clear in the logs that i did not cheat.

Attachments

• image_2022-11-21_212801508.png
    image_2022-11-21_212801508.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 48

c0b

Unremarkable User
not that you would believe me.

why would i appeal. if i hacked again i would just get banned. i dont know any other way to put this. im sorry im not trying to sound rude.

c0b

Unremarkable User
not that you would believe me.

why would i appeal. if i hacked again i would just get banned. i dont know any other way to put this. im sorry im not trying to sound rude.
if there is anyway to prove that that is not my alt account. then please do tell me.

c0b

Unremarkable User
Brother you dont understand im literally banned for no reason. You dont have to believe me but you should at least check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.