• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bill Paxton

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=U:1:84298377&advType=steam

Why should you be unbanned?
I was muted/gagged again for one month for re-offending. I had multiple people asking me to play sounds and multiple other users were doing it so I decided to go back on my word. C'est la vie.

I will trade you guys a lifetime silencing on the mic (the only problem I've ever had) with the ability to type so that I can thank medics for ubers, tell people the dock is clear, etc.

Given I am a donator to Skial, I'd appreciate the ability to just type given I have no history nor interest in spamming text.

Thanks.

Lord_Dio

TF2 Admin
Contributor
you appealed less than two weeks ago saying you would uninstall the soundpad then were caught reoffending 11 days after after you were told to stop again.

Bill Paxton

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Ok? This isn't the Nuremberg trials. Everyone in the server was having fun and laughing and enjoying their lives but apparently that's not ok.

Regardless of that, people keep trying to talk to me and ask me to help them do things or whatever that is part of the game and I cannot communicate with them. I don't think I've ever seen someone spam text and I am literally offering you to ban me for life on my mic just so I can talk and do things like say thank you to medics for ubering me.

??? You're aware this is a computer game, correct?

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Ok? This isn't the Nuremberg trials. Everyone in the server was having fun and laughing and enjoying their lives but apparently that's not ok.

Regardless of that, people keep trying to talk to me and ask me to help them do things or whatever that is part of the game and I cannot communicate with them. I don't think I've ever seen someone spam text and I am literally offering you to ban me for life on my mic just so I can talk and do things like say thank you to medics for ubering me.

??? You're aware this is a computer game, correct?

You were given a chance in your last appeal and you gave your word that you would stop. You knew you were not supposed to do it and you did it anyways. Live with the consequences of your decisions.

If you do it again after your 1-month silence ends, you will be permanently silenced.

Bill Paxton

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
Literally don't care dude. It's a computer game. The point of a computer game is to have fun which everyone was. You both are doing the opposite of what good moderation is supposed to do, make your server an enjoyable place. You just want to throw around your "admin" powers. I did a quick Google and people on Reddit make fun of Skial for having power hungry mods. I guess they're right. I don't know if Dio is the same one as that was just playing right now but apparently he didn't care that Carl Sagan was using a soundboard while he was playing. I've noticed admins look the other way when there friends do something. Also, pro-tip. If soundboards are against the rules, write it into the fucking rules so people don't keep posting about them. Or is it because you guys sometimes don't care depending on who's doing it?

Kalashnikov, you're a grown man who apparently has a PhD in psychology and you're acting like a toddler with a toy. Open up the DSM-V and have a look around. People on the server were amazed that you guys would mute me for a month and your own friends specifically called you too moody and that you drink too much.

You can go ahead and permaban me from the server because I just did a charge back on my donations to Skial. Good job, counselor.

• Troll
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Literally don't care dude. It's a computer game. The point of a computer game is to have fun which everyone was. You both are doing the opposite of what good moderation is supposed to do, make your server an enjoyable place. You just want to throw around your "admin" powers. I did a quick Google and people on Reddit make fun of Skial for having power hungry mods. I guess they're right. I don't know if Dio is the same one as that was just playing right now but apparently he didn't care that Carl Sagan was using a soundboard while he was playing. I've noticed admins look the other way when there friends do something. Also, pro-tip. If soundboards are against the rules, write it into the fucking rules so people don't keep posting about them. Or is it because you guys sometimes don't care depending on who's doing it?

Kalashnikov, you're a grown man who apparently has a PhD in psychology and you're acting like a toddler with a toy. Open up the DSM-V and have a look around. People on the server were amazed that you guys would mute me for a month and your own friends specifically called you too moody and that you drink too much.

You can go ahead and permaban me from the server because I just did a charge back on my donations to Skial. Good job, counselor.
It looks like the baby is crying because he didn’t get his way.

If it’s only a game, why did you have to keep using the soundboard? Just play the game. It’s that simple.

There’s a difference between an occasional short (~1 second) soundboard clip that most of the people I know in Dustbowl do versus constantly using it or playing longer clips.

If you did so a chargeback, don’t expect to ever get unbanned though.