• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

bigel_gato

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List and click advanced search.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/in...earch=[U:1:1550842798]&advType=steamid&Submit

Why should you be unbanned?
man im not pedo its a joke im a 13 year old in real life man i dont know that a illegal man im so sorry for saying "i like touching some kid and any kid here and i love touching kid" im so sorry for saying that
btw "el_gato_like_salmon" that my new profile name steam btw "bigel_gato" that my discord name
i swear i dont do it again

Sakiko

Contributor
Who in their right mind would think joking about molesting kids a Joke? if that is your thoughts about jokes you are lucky i was not the one that placed the punishment on you but maybe you have luck with @Feral Angel .

I would suggest you sit and think hard about your joke choices or report your self to the local services for help.

bigel_gato

Unremarkable User
Who in their right mind would think joking about molesting kids a Joke? if that is your thoughts about jokes you are lucky i was not the one that placed the punishment on you but maybe you have luck with @Feral Angel .

I would suggest you sit and think hard about your joke choices or report your self to the local services for help
I didn't know it was child abuse
I'm just bored man I didn't know it would be like this man I didn't know this would be a problem man
can you send this to feral angel?
I was so stupid to realize that it would be a big problem
I so sorry

Feral Angel

Contributor
Sorry that I didn’t respond to this yesterday. I decided to lift your permanent ban and replace it to mute. I will decide to lower/remove your mute in the future. For now, it’s best for you not to talk. Do NOT change your name to communicate or to write anything offensive, if you are found doing that, you will be banned for avoiding your mute.

NEVER mention anything that you know is bad or feel like it’s bad without doing research on that. You saying those nasty comments and your name was very inappropriate.