• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

_VGod

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban from here https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/
Please click on Ban List or Comm List fill out your steamID.

https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=[U:1:158340096]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
I was muted for micspamming, I am not asking for a voice unmute. However, I was **never** abusing text chat. I donlt know why I was ever banned for abusing text chat, but it was partnered with every micspam ban so I guessed it was just because the first admin put the chat mute on me too.

I don't expect you to trust me not to micspam, but if it makes any difference I was always playing music and tried to keep it at a reasonable volume/tone. Again, I reiterate, I am not asking to be unmuted, I am just pointing this out as some character evidence. I was breaking those rules, so whatever, fair.

But, I still want to talk to people in game and interact with the voting systems and whatnot.

_VGod

Unremarkable User
I will like to add that you can look for all the evidence you have, I dont know if there are chat logs anywhere, but if there are you can check. I was never abusing text chat. I was only micspamming to play music, I think it's unfair I also got muted in chat too.

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
People that abuse voice chat also have a tendency to abuse text chat. You’ve been given a bunch of chances to stop micspamming, yet you kept doing it.

A reduction of your text chat gag can be reconsidered if you agree to follow the rules. You’re not getting voice chat back.

Reactions: Mr Invincible

_VGod

Unremarkable User
People that abuse voice chat also have a tendency to abuse text chat. You’ve been given a bunch of chances to stop micspamming, yet you kept doing it.

A reduction of your text chat gag can be reconsidered if you agree to follow the rules. You’re not getting voice chat back.
Like I said before, you have no reason to give me back voice chat so I am fine with that. I never abused text chat.

I agree to continue to never abuse it and follow the rules.