zygy98

Unremarkable User
Servers PAYLOAD+EU and DUSTBOWL+EU, from time to time I lurk in US+ variants

Time Zone GMT +2

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/99180389

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 638 hours

Will you get mad if you lose admin? I will not, it is what it is.., its just game

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "#[U:1:49590194]" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Hello, my name is Tom, but my alias is zygy and 99% of friends call me like that so..

I have been playing TF2 since february of 2012, even with some pauses I gathered more hours than I am proud of :D
I am mainly playing EUs servers but I lurk sometimes into US servers because I stay up late and EUs are empty..
I have been admin before on one Czech gaming portal, for 4 years straight since 2015 - 2019
Reason of leaving was that TF2 section got new management and I wasnt really on their wave so I left..
I have banned alot of people for various reasons but one main always was cheating..
I would say I am atleast decent player and I can spot cheater really good.., in my younger days I was playing highlander and some 6s, played for like 15 seasons as mainly sniper (secondary soldier) for total of like 15 seasons on ETF2L and UGC combined..
Nowadays I am just trying to chill in the game as I hop in after hard working day
I have weird working schedule so at the day of work I usually get home at 8-9, but I have alot of free days throughout the week.
As I said I have full time work and after many years of being alone I somehow I managed to get gf, so I cant be on all the time when I have off days..
But I will try my best as 85% of my tf2 gaming is on skial servers.
I have like 25-60 hours per 2weeks just on TF2, I know its not alot considering I am applying for admin but Its honest work (I am really putting meme into this bruh)
aaand thats everything I wanted to say.. I think... nothing more on my mind right now..
EDIT: I am sorry for some of my chat messages as some of them are out of context and sometimes its really hard to not say what u think since they are shittalking since first message.., I will do my best to be better person

Thanks for any feedback and see u on server

Last edited:

Toxik

Contributor
No.

And to add to this, you don't even know how to make a report:

PAYLOAD+ | EU ████08/19/2023 - 06:36:21 PMzygyis there admin? please spec Nebulosis, he is cheating and in case he toggless off, i have proofs
PAYLOAD+ | EU ████08/19/2023 - 06:35:23 PMzygyNebulosis is cheating, aimlocking, i have it recorded via demo and shadowplay too
PAYLOAD+ | EU ████08/19/2023 - 06:34:45 PMzygyu are admin temmie?
PAYLOAD+ | EU ████08/19/2023 - 06:34:22 PMzygyis there an admin?

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No.

And to add to this, you don't even know how to make a report:

PAYLOAD+ | EU ████08/19/2023 - 06:36:21 PMzygyis there admin? please spec Nebulosis, he is cheating and in case he toggless off, i have proofs
PAYLOAD+ | EU ████08/19/2023 - 06:35:23 PMzygyNebulosis is cheating, aimlocking, i have it recorded via demo and shadowplay too
PAYLOAD+ | EU ████08/19/2023 - 06:34:45 PMzygyu are admin temmie?
PAYLOAD+ | EU ████08/19/2023 - 06:34:22 PMzygyis there an admin?
To add onto this:

They're also a marked scammer - https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059446117

• Dumb
Reactions: FishMoley

zygy98

Unremarkable User
Nword thing is little bit out of context but ok..
typing "gg" and "kinda sus" is also bad?

to the marked scammer thing, its like 10 year old ban and I have been appealing for past 3-4 years, they have banned me without any real reason, I didnt scammed anyone, I have appealed multiple times, but got declined for some reason all times, i didnt do anything wrong 10 years ago, guy that reported me just didnt trusted me and reported me "just in case" something in future will happen, thats all.

• Dumb

yansi

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Nword thing is little bit out of context but ok..
MY GUY THAT'S RACISM NO MATTTER WHAT CONTEXT

AINT NO WAY YOU WAS JUST INFERING THAT IT WASN'T AS BAD AS WE WOULD THINK AND SHOULD HAD BEEN SWEEPED UNDERNEATH THE RUG. Your app has already been declined, now lets see how long you last before you end up getting yourself muted cause you clearly cant handle the intrusive thoughts.

zygy98

Unremarkable User
No, context is big thing in this, but think what you want thats your thing...
Well, after playing on skial for 10+years this was my only mute by server whitelist that muted me automatically..
Whatever man, i was just offering my help as I saw third cheater since friday and people from server that were spectating and him and saw obvious aimlocking just said "he is just good".
Offered help, got declined maybe in next life

• Dumb

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
No, context is big thing in this, but think what you want thats your thing...
Well, after playing on skial for 10+years this was my only mute by server whitelist that muted me automatically..
Whatever man, i was just offering my help as I saw third cheater since friday and people from server that were spectating and him and saw obvious aimlocking just said "he is just good".
Offered help, got declined maybe in next life
Why didn't you report him?