Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleNurple

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1 I've been playing with Zeke ever since we were on VSHDATA back in 2015 and 2016. He's always been very friendly and polite and also very experienced with the rules and gameplay VSH/FF2. He never shies away from creating wrongs into rights and I couldn't think of anyone better for the position.

Italian Doctor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
+1 if you stop referencing VSP in every response.
it never stopped
rNIiAxi.png

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
A minor update to my main post:
My time zone is still the same with the exception that i now have just Wednesday and Thursday off from work; however, this won't change the usual time of me playing TF2 on a daily basis and checking on the forum.
:smiley:

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Once again thank you for all the recent support for this; although, most of my free time is usually spent playing TF2 on the VSH server as usual since my hours has doubled since the last time I posted it in here, and i do also hang around on the forum.

I would like to help out with reports/appeals that do show up on the forums, I might be only interested in VSH; however, I do know how the other game modes function and the specific rules that follow for those specific servers as well.

I'll humbly wait for a response on my application, if I get accepted I'll be happy to be someone of use to Skial and its many servers, if I'm not accepted, I would like to know the reasoning behind it, so I can learn from it and better myself in the future, thank you everyone for taking the time to look at my application.

Reactions: Trillium

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I believe he acts with integrity and will do the the necessary grunt (support) work and rep Skial proudly. I enjoy his responses to questions from the Skial Admin and willingly do his best to address a variety of issues/conflicts that may arise given the opportunity. I already know Skial are monitoring his mindset on/off so hopefully Zeke doesn't let Skial down. Thanks for letting me state my thoughts of him

+1

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

mub

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
+1

VSH needs a dedicated admin pretty bad right now, and Zeke is probably the best possible choice for the job available.

• Wow
Reactions: Zeke Aileron
Status
Not open for further replies.