Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bat

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1

I'm PokemonSayWut (Now Bat), PSW for short, I've been friends with Zeke for 7 years now, and we've been friends since the old VSP days.

I got Zeke to start playing TF2 back in late 2014 early 2015 just to introduce him to play on the VSP server, and i watched him go from Moderator to Admin throughout my time on the VSP server, so the server always had someone on to deal with anything on the server up until the server closed down, He mainly spends most of his time playing on VSH and FF2 TF2 related servers.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Guess I gotta sit on vsh 24/7 :disappointed:
Clearly every admin in every community should be spending 24 hours a day for 365 days a year sitting around to make sure no naughty people do naughty things. I mean it's not like you guys need things like money, food, water, bathrooms, clothing, houses, means of transportation, friends, family, jobs, exercise or anything. That's just ridiculous

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Guess I gotta sit on vsh 24/7 :disappointed:

Actually not really, and i understand that IRL is very important other than a game.

My time when i was a VSP Admin you didn't need to be on the server everyday since at the same time i was also in college and that was a bit of my time spent, but at long it's showing that you have a presence with the population of people in the server to show that you're still active even if you're not on the server itself since Source ban does have a Admin panel to do such actions related to admin use, and you do your job outstandingly Feral. :relieved:

GIMP¥Tron

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
+1I've been playing TF2 since 2007 and have been playing in many communities before and been around a great number of other admins and players alike, I used to be a Admin for VS Ponyville (VSP) servers way before Zeke became a Admin for them up until the servers were closed down.I watched Zeke go from a regular player to Moderator, and then into a Admin for their servers, he was always on the servers on a daily basis, so the server always had a admin on when he's playing, he was very active with the community from the servers and the Ponyville forums, and always dealt with reports with the adequate information needed for the server rules that were broken.Zeke tends to be a very easy person to communicate with, and nowadays i usually see him playing on VSH Skial whenever i see his TF2 game info up, to summarize he's pretty dedicated to play on a regular basis and act like a proper player within the lines of the server rules at hand.I feel safe to give Zeke my recommendation on his application as i know he will perform to whatever standards that Skial staff are expected of.Also just to mess with Zeke a bit, He has a very strong obsession with Trixie Lulamoon, not many people in our community likes her, a lot of people highly dislike her actually, but i guess Zeke finds some kind of deep connection with her, anyways i do hope you guys treat Zeke well in this community.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor

Thank you for the support and kind words Gimpy, your sentencing is still just as bad as it was back in the Ponyville Forums, those was some good times though especially when it came to boss suggestions and Rage Mechanics.

And also there's nothing wrong with having an affinity to Trixie, she's pretty great once you get to know her background history.

ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1
The man has the best qualities in being an admin
He’s got a lot to offer to the community
Friendly, good person, and an active player that comes to VSH a lot often
100% would recommend him for sure

ish

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I see Zeke on the US VSH server often, and never fails to bring a smile to people's faces upon joining. He has become very active in the community in just a short time, as interacts with the player-base in a positive manner. He's also embedded himself quite well into my discord server for current, and former VSH regulars, so I see no problem with him acquainting himself with new people.

I've been waiting for a regular like Zeke to apply as admin on the server because he is incredibly active on the server and would enforce rules accordingly. I have no doubts that Zeke would be a wonderful addition to the admin team, and would spread their positive mentality to the rest of the community.

With how I've gotten to know Zeke, it'd be a MISTAKE and a LOSS to decline his application.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.