You Don't Nomi.

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers:
DUSTBOWL+ | US
Time Zone:
7 Days a week, intermittent between 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM (MDT)
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not at all. Retaliation is immature and unnecessary.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "You Don't Nomi." 30 "aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
First, please note: I entered "80" in 'Playing Time', as this was the minimum amount required to submit the application. According to Skial stats, I have about 64 hours of playing time on the server. I hope you'll consider an exception.

I love TF2. I've been playing since the original Orange Box. I have about 2 years of admin experience with the =(eGO)= gaming group, having attained the highest rank of admin available. The eGO servers haven't been active for some time, so I play on Skial now.

I play in the Skial Dustbowl server almost exclusively. While I'm not quite at the 80-120 hours of playtime requested, you'll see that my playtime over the last two weeks has been quite high--over 40 hours. This rate of playtime will continue for at least the next 3 weeks, as I'm on leave from work after breaking my leg (skiing accident). That said, I'll be a regular and active player, which makes me an asset for monitoring the server.

While I'm a pretty competitive gamer, I always show respect for my peers. Having fun and challenging each other is what it's about. I'm active with my mic, coordinating with players, congratulating good plays, making jokes, and giving encouragement and suggestions to new players. Everybody deserves to have a good time as long as they play fair and follow the rules!

I hope you'll consider my application for admin. Either way, I'll be in the Skial server regularly. See you around!​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We don't make exceptions for the minimum time unless you meet those additional requirements. There's something else that, you specifically as someone who's administrated TF2 servers, shouldn't have gotten wrong. Lastly, do you think, once you go back to work, will you have time for Skial on top of work?

Reactions: Antamania

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
@Sargent¥ He's from the US and doesn't apply under those timelines.

@You Don't Nomi. Although you do have creditials that could assist you, you don't have the minimum hours which are 120.

Last edited:

You Don't Nomi.

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
@Sargent¥ Yes, it's been a little while since I've used admin commands. My guess is the name is wrong, and I should have used the Steam ID by typing "status" in the console in-game (e.g., sm_ban "[U:1:8872108]" 30 "aimbot")? But yes, I still play in Skial servers all the time, even when working--just not as much as I do now, for obvious reasons.

@RenZ and @Sargent¥ Thanks for reviewing my application! I understand you don't make exceptions on the 120 hours rule. I'll reapply when I meet all the criteria. Enjoy your day!

Last edited:
Reactions: HowIMetYourMother

Toxik

Contributor
Marking as "Improve" due to the time requirements. Feel free to re-apply once you've met all requirements!

Reactions: Sargent¥