Status
Not open for further replies.

Mads

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
+1 active and very friendly player wata was one off the players that kept me on the server for a good challenge aswell :D

Reactions: Naga

HeadKilla

Unremarkable User
Wata was one of the first people I met on the SKIAL servers who made me feel welcome. She is a very good player with lots of game knowledge and skill. Her personality is very friendly, laid back and even keel. Every now and again I go back to the EU server and enjoy my time playing with or against Wata. When Wata joins me on the US server, she is always fun and does not let other players get under her skin or make her upset. I heard people trolling her a couple weeks ago and Wata let it roll of her back without adding to any drama. I think she would be a fair and strong admin.

+1

LaserDisc_

Unremarkable User
+1 becuase Wata is friendly af and ive never seen any toxic stuff, also very active which is nice so it would mean we would have an admin in the server basically all the time ^^

Volderran

Unremarkable User
+1 I believe Wata would make a great admin as she has as a friendly personality and enjoys playing the game. She also has never shown any kind of negative behaviour towards anyone which is the correct kind of spirit anyone should have when playing the game. The server can only be a better place to have fun and game on with Wata there as an admin to watch over it.

Mr.XxX

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Strong +1

Wata is a very nice and kind person, never rude or toxic, very active on the server, loves to be pocket by tobi 24/7. Would be a great admin for the payload server. I hope you become admin

Last edited:

Xav

Unremarkable User
+1
I've played with wata a lot of times on the EU playload server, never seen any negativity from her, only positivity. She always tries to solve problems in a friendly and diplomatic way. having her as an admin on the server would only be an improvement to the server as a whole.

Valu

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1
I play on the EU payload+ server pretty much every evening and I can vouch for Wata being there day in and day out, kicking ass and taking names. I wouldn't be playing there so much if it wasn't for positive, nice and good players like Wata who make the game more enjoyable. I like to kick back after a hard day's work with some medic gaming, and I can't afford to have my time ruined by a toxic gaming environment. If I see Wata on the list of players on the server, I join since I know I'll have a good time. That's how much of a positive influence she has. Great player, a pillar of the community and most importantly, a challenging adversary who you don't mind losing to. Frankly, it's a crime she's not an admin already as, from what I've seen, she always ends up being the one to deal with any issue that crops up on the server.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 very polite and proficient with reports. Have personally seen Wata in-game a few times to help gather evidence for votereports as well as gather additional evidence for regular reports. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.