Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1
He might be a little weird, but....
The rest actually didn't get added on for some reason.

Moose is one of the most active regulars in skial when it comes to the actual servers, forums, and discord. He's considerate, friendly, and reliable. I don't know anyone else who is more deserving of admin than him.

I feel like more people should comment on this.

Reactions: sparsebundle

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
They lost a duel to Feral so -1
But +2 because they are very active and level-headed. Would like to see more reports come in from them, or them helping out in other users' reports.

ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I did not expect this admin app to blow up. Thank you all so much for the positivity you’re giving to my admin app. I appreciate it so much!!!

I look forward to being considered and if not then it’s okay. Thank you again for the positive feedback you’ve been giving me. <3

Reactions: spudster

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
You were pretty chill whenever I talked to you on the discord server.
+1

Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
he has played on the idle server and is level headed +1 (but -1 because westcoast is best coast)

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Answer these to the best of your ability using the resources available to you. If punishment is necessary, use the SteamID3 of the mentioned player

1. On Trade US I am telling everyone that Maddo is a scamming POS that robbed me of my high tier unusual trying to get him to leave, you get involved and look at Maddo's trade history and I refuse to show mine. Maddo's trade history shows he never traded with me and he never had my item. What do you do? I have 2 offenses
  2. Payload+ EU, Chance is playing this over voice at a respectable volume. What do you do? 19 offenses.
  3. Over on Dustbowl US, Metz says in chat he's going to keep calling vote scrambles until he gets on the winning team, he calls a vote scramble 3 times, each as soon as the cool down expires, what do you do? 3 offenses

ThCanadianMoose

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Answer these to the best of your ability using the resources available to you. If punishment is necessary, use the SteamID3 of the mentioned player

1. On Trade US I am telling everyone that Maddo is a scamming POS that robbed me of my high tier unusual trying to get him to leave, you get involved and look at Maddo's trade history and I refuse to show mine. Maddo's trade history shows he never traded with me and he never had my item. What do you do? I have 2 offenses
    Payload+ EU, Chance is playing this over voice at a respectable volume. What do you do? 19 offenses.
    Over on Dustbowl US, Metz says in chat he's going to keep calling vote scrambles until he gets on the winning team, he calls a vote scramble 3 times, each as soon as the cool down expires, what do you do? 3 offenses

1. Trade Server US

It shows that Jermaphobe provided no proof at all if Maddo is scamming and to add more on that; he made it worse by refusing to show his backpack. Skial has a rule for trade servers that explains to always leave your backpack set to public because it is required for you when joining a trade server. It comes to a conclusion that Jermaphobe is harassing Maddo by spreading false information towards other players who join in a trade server. what do I do? I would use the command, sm_ban "#[U:1:116254940]" 1440 "harassment"

2. Payload+ EU

If Chance were to play any music spam in the mic. It is considered as music spam. The rules specifically states, "Music is not allowed on voice chat". It doesn't matter how you set your volume to, it's still breaking the Skial rules. What do I do? I would simply use a command such as sm_gag "Chance" 1440 "music spam". to solve the case.

3. Dustbowl US

Metz's action is considered a spam, such as vote abuse. It's okay the first time but spamming the same vote to force people to f1 on it is not allowed. It's considered as breaking the rules which can be solved by using the command, sm_mute "Metz" 1440 "vote abuse". If Metz were to continue this sort of behaviour after his mute is all timed up. I would use the same command except I would extend the mute to 2 days or more since he's done the same action the first time.

Last edited: