Quack Quack

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers Payload+ EU

Time Zone CET/CEST (summer time)

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/237218151

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 597:42:24 (12:42:33 AFK)

Will you get mad if you lose admin? no, becasue it wouldn't change my life in any way.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "#[U:1:237218151]" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
I applied becasue I want to try being an admin until spring 2025 becasue I will be moving out of EU in april.
I very often play on Payload+ EU, and have a burning passion for good player experience, and I would not let any cheaters I notice to ruin it. Up until now I have tried dealing with them in another ways.

I would pretty much call myself a tf2 veteran even though I started playing this game in 2015. I have encountered many cheaters and pretty much knows all of the common cheats.

I will not ignore players calling out players for cheating. I would think critically, look for evidences and decide with good judgment.

Lastly, I would never abuse admin powers.

Reactions: Bloodpop and Wata

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hi Quack Quack. In reading your app, I have some questions,
  • I applied becasue I want to try being an admin until spring 2025
    When it comes to gaming in our community, you have no further ambition to admin further than the date specified?
  • 597:42:24 (12:42:33 AFK)
    I have encountered many cheaters and pretty much knows all of the common cheats.
    In the hours you've played in the Payload+ EU, would you say you have filed reports as required on those "encountered" cheaters and what "other ways" have you tried?

So for me, it would be +/ 0 at least more reports can be submitted

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Chatlog seems a bit clean, well except for this

I might need an explanation for this

especially with the "EZ" shit, because i've seen people using this to be toxic as fuck to players.

Attachments

• 1700086819475.png
    1700086819475.png
    368.9 KB · Views: 142

Quack Quack

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hi Quack Quack. In reading your app, I have some questions,

• When it comes to gaming in our community, you have no further ambition to admin further than the date specified?

• In the hours you've played in the Payload+ EU, would you say you have filed reports as required on those "encountered" cheaters and what "other ways" have you tried?

So for me, it would be +/ 0 at least more reports can be submitted
Hi thanks for the reply. Sorry for not elaborating more.

It may seem a little odd that I only want to become an admin until then. My reasoning is that I cannot play this game after that. That is why, before I leave, I whish to try becoming one to give my fullest.

No, i did not file in reports. It may not only be me, but I just found out about the discord and that you can report players here. I was more reliant on the presense of an admin on the server. That is why I wish to become one.

Quack Quack

Mildly Menacing Medic
Chatlog seems a bit clean, well except for this

I might need an explanation for this

especially with the "EZ" shit, because i've seen people using this to be toxic as fuck to players.
Yes i do have an explaination. (thanks for not jumping to conclusion)
There was a cheater and I would try to make him quit the server. I am quite new to the skial website and discord, but not the server. I was unaware about skial's report system until recently, and I think many others are as well. I actually made use of it today.
The cheater in question https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...920a5ceb7f9975fe3b28811b705cdb668454631e11f2&
you see that I tried to kick this player in my chat messages [U:1:1610010940]

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodpop

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Yes i do have an explaination. (thanks for not jumping to conclusion)
There was a cheater and I would try to make him quit the server. I am quite new to the skial website and discord, but not the server. I was unaware about skial's report system until recently, and I think many others are as well. I actually made use of it today.
fair enough i guess, thanks for providing an explanation +1

Wata

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Hello

I know Quack Quack from Payload EU, you seem to have taken a break and came back recently as I remember you being more active in the past. You are pretty chill and fun to play with but like said, you have for now no reports in. I suggest to fill in more reports to help with bad behavior / cheating to show you are ready to invest yourself in this.

• Love
Reactions: Quack Quack

Luigi123

TF2 Admin
Marking this app declined. I would suggest to start making more reports on our forum to show you are ready to invest yourself and helping us out. Also please try to stay clam to not get yourself pushing to hard if there is a cheater in the server and prepare what to do next to solve this because telling the cheater to leave the server is won't do anything at all and would continue playing until an admin comes on or someone reports that cheater on our forum to be banned

Luigi123

TF2 Admin
I’m going to reopen this app and putting this under review since I do saw you did make some reports to us before in DM and your chat logs started to get some improvements and staying calm and how to immediately take this further steps forward handling with the rule breakers

• Able to gain friends while playing on our servers.

I know you are new here and you are getting hang of with following rules and helping us reporting things to us but while we will have your app under review until then coming up with a decision if you are fit for an admin, I would suggest try to make new friends while playing on our servers and talk to them and play them and see if you can get some more supporters to help you in your app sharing their feedback about you because I see you don’t have enough supporters in your app just because your new here but there may be a chance you will get one soon.

Wish you luck!

Bongo Cat

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1

Very supportive player who contributes to a good atmosphere on the Payload EU server. Would make for a good admin IMO.

jetlord

Unremarkable User
+1 - Quack Quack has shown concern towards me over potentially offensive remarks by another player. While I was not offended, I believe Quack Quack's ability to recognize abusive behavior when it occurs, and express concern towards players potentially being harmed, qualifies them as an admin on Skial servers. Their active presence on the servers (Dustbowl, Payload) also makes them a promising candidate for admin.

Lord_Master

Unremarkable User
Supportive, friendly, always helpful - rly nice person and good community member.
I always have a great experience when playing with Quack on the same server.