Servers:
DEATH RUN | US
Time Zone:
Central Time.
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
188:53:59 (17:05:59 AFK)
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No lmao. If I lose adminship, than so be it. It is what it is.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:151133672]" 30 "racism"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Why not? I can drop a whole ass Good Will Hunting speech, but I'm not. I first hopped on to DR Skial back around 2012 or 2013 (Not this account) and throughout the years, seen a massive amount of abusive Skial admins. I bet my whole left nut I'll get -1 from the other admins, being scared of letting an actual good admin on board. That's how it goes yeah? Plus, the DR server for US has been lacking an active admin for a HOT ASS minute. I can be on that server within MINUTES. What do I have to sacrifice? Being toxic I guess. It is TF2 overall, and a custom server at that. Do I mind not being toxic and actually enforcing rules? I don't mind, some schmuck drops the hard R N word, 2 month mute, easy. Someone exploits a maps trap? Warn them first and then ban them for a week if they continue. I know this game, been playing for a hot minute, seen all the maps, miss most of them. I don't care much for the other Skial servers. DR has been my go too since 2012/2013. So why should I be an admin? Say Xantam is snoozing out and some kid is dropping hard R's around 2am(My CT) I'm there to mute the kid, no exceptions. Someone is exploiting a trap and giving everyone else a hard time? Tell me "Hey, papa, stop that or you'll force my hand" They make fun of me? Don't care, as long as they stopped. If they didn't, 1 week ban, minimum 3 days. Replying to threads about DR problems? Bring em up to big man Bottiger or whatever the chain of command is (Air Force vet tings, sorry) Yeah, my chat is currently toxic, but within two blinks of an eye, I can just stop that. The biggest thing y'all must be worried about is, NO! I WILL NOT ABUSE my admin privileges. I am not like most of the past admins, cause I've been around for those past admins. People getting adminship and insta banning a kid for calling them stupid or gay. I can take the heat. Put me in a roast boy-o, and I'll take the whole heat, idc. I'm the admin DR needs atm. Kicking or banning player that are ruining the fun for everyone. I don't mind not getting my application a pass. I know if I don't get a pass, DR will still remain lawless as it is now. Me making fun of how there is ONE motivator in the WRONG DR map proves my point quiet well. I don't know how to use hammer, but I know a good bud that does and he might be able to help me with fixing some maps (Excluding Bun Bun maps) Huh, I did make some Good Will Hunting speech, damn. ALSO (I keep remembering the stupid stuff a lot of the old admins used to do) I DO NO AND WILL NOT CONDONE, CUSSING OR BELITTLING PEOPLE'S BAN APPEALS! I remember a long time ago, on another account, I was banned for a week for using the Force-of-Nature on DR when it was still usable, and I did not see the admin warning on he screen (since it was mostly white text and the map was snow based) and I tried appealing my ban, the Skial admin, of course, being the classy admin he was "No you asshole, you saw that shit, and straight up still use it, don't fucking lie, the ban remains" My post was cuss free and just more confused than angry. So yes, I much rather resolve issues with tame words than cussing someone out. The choice is yours. Y'all seem more asleep and less active. I don't mind the long hours or accumulated hours I need to admin the DR server. I'll be there and will remain there. I love DR a lot, and to be frank, not the service (skial) but rather simply be there on the spot to keep the peace and order.

Much Love(For Deathrun)
Pepe Le Pew​

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
this is worse than my app, at least I added some paragraphs and formatting n shit

Pepe Le Pew

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Also, let the record show, I have never in my entire DR career (longer than yours I assure) have I ever seen you take any form of action on the US|DR servers. Sorry lad, while your -1 might count, in my heart, and those that ACTUALLY play in the US|DR servers, your -1 means bubkis. Cheers for your opinion tho!

Pepe Le Pew

I'm a man of many talents and charms. You remind me of the abusive admin that cussed me out. Where is that admin now? Gone. I see you have history with skial. I do too. Can I prove it? Sadly, after bouncing accounts on steam, I can not. Convenient, I know, but rough on producing evidence. I don't see you DR at all. I recently rejoined DR around October or November of last year, after playing from my last account. Your history means nothing to me, like I mean nothing to you. Without a lick of fowl language, I can tell you don't want me as an admin on ONE skill server that you fail to care for. I love DR more than I'll ever love skial. I'm not here to impress you or the others. I'm here to take back control and make DR great again. Not have some abusive aimban admin at anyone that looks at them funny. Uppe-r you don't scare me, nor do I take you seriously like you must not take me, but to say that, is for you to acknowledge that admiring isn't that big of a deal. Now getting hurt by what I say is acknowledging that I did strike a nerve. I will be admin for DR, and return peace to it. You're just one admin of the many that I have to face. I'm here for DeathRun and DeathRun only.

Pepe Le Pew

I wrote that before refreshing and seeing you cherry pick chat logs. Classic skial admin. Not proving my skill admin point wrong, but correct. Overall r/wooosh'ing everything I said about my behavior.
Edit: I know and remember who I am talking about in the chat you posted. A kid telling the server that he will suck their cocks and how he's a hacker. I bet my right nut now that you didn't know that, just cherry picked a "negative" chat of mine towards a toxic player that kept saying he was gonna suck players cocks.
Don't try cherry picking my chats Uppe-r, 98% of the time, I'll know you won't know what caused me to say that.

Edit2: On the spam thing, it really proves how you don't play DR at ALL. I'm not even gonna make a case for that. You're opinions and thoughts on DR servers are officially null and void. Get me an admin that actually plays and interacts with the DR|US community. I'll wait, I know you won't provide anyone, but I'll wait :^)

Last edited:

Xerʘ

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
You perfectly sum up the DR community lol.+1

Edit: This was a joke please don't take this serious 8)

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I've read through this app and while I love the enthusiasm, I despise the arrogance.
I hope I am not classed in your paintbrush with the "other shit admins" as I have always tried to be as respectful as I could to all players and staff here.

I usually frequent the DR servers however I live in the UK and am a keyworker so my shifts went from 40 hours a week to 108 hours. Once this dies down I'll be a ton more active.

I am going to have to downvote this based on the "attitude" displayed in this app. I don't feel with the way you're speaking here that you will mix very well with the other staff, and we're here as a team, but you just... kinda cussed that entire team out.

Love the enthusiasm though!!!

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've read through this app and while I love the enthusiasm, I despise the arrogance.
I hope I am not classed in your paintbrush with the "other shit admins" as I have always tried to be as respectful as I could to all players and staff here.

I usually frequent the DR servers however I live in the UK and am a keyworker so my shifts went from 40 hours a week to 108 hours. Once this dies down I'll be a ton more active.

I am going to have to downvote this based on the "attitude" displayed in this app. I don't feel with the way you're speaking here that you will mix very well with the other staff, and we're here as a team, but you just... kinda cussed that entire team out.

This pretty much sums up how I feel as well. When we look for people to add to the team, while being comedic, outgoing and enthusiastic are all positive traits, a line in the sand has to be drawn somewhere. There's something this app and you as a whole lack, mainly for this position, and that's professionalism and self-control. The way you responded to uppe-r pointing out the flaws in your logs is not how an admin or even an ambitious applicant would've responded. Typically they'd explain themselves and apologize for their disrespect, something you didn't do. I can't see you being on the team but I'm not the sole determinant for applications.

Also this:
I wouldn't join the Skial discord, even if they offered me a free Burning Team Capatain
Skial admins especially need to be in the discord. You could be joking with this remark (could even be in the Discord already) but if you are, it emphasizes where you're crossing the line between funny and professional.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Upper isn't an admin, he's just Upper, no need to get upset over him. You can tell if someone is a TF2 Admin, Moderator, Trade Moderator, or Forum Admin by looking under their username
2020-04-22-10-10-35-Window.png

Reactions: uppe-r

MoonCancer

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
-1 this sort of behavior is annoying in Deathrun you cant force people to pick a specific map you want by spamming chat
ZBL2sFX.png

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

I don't think this is an app that is expecting to be rubber stamped, it's appears to be more of a way of berating admin in a veiled manner.

Pixxi0us

Is this an admin application or a thread where you are trying to demean admins on their actions? Im unsure if this was meant to be a joke or if you really thought saying such things would help you being accepted.

Like Sargent and U-per says above, your language is not appropriated as an admin and immature and it's very clear that you are the type of guy who reacts by impulse and takes things personally.

I don't mind, some schmuck drops the hard R N word, 2 month mute, easy
Don't care, as long as they stopped. If they didn't, 1 week ban, minimum 3 days.
Im sure there are specific ban times for specific rule breaks. So I don't know why you come up with "2months ban easy" "1 week ban minimum, minimum 3 days" if it's not you who decides that.

You dont have any kind of professionalism on your words which kinds reflect the type of attitudes you could have in the future. If you really wish to be an admin I recommend you, with all respect, to grow up a bit and someday in the future try again.

Definitely a -1 from me.