North

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Servers i play on the US casual servers

Time Zone PST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ http://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/891857006

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. i have like 40-42 hours but im playin pretty consistently

Will you get mad if you lose admin? ill probably ask why it was remove then move on with my day ill still probably play skial since im not lucky with my valve casual matches

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?
put statue in console grab their id !banip userid permanent obvious aimbot
Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/

Anything else you feel like saying

did someone actually accidently ban themselves for obvious aimbot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor

You say 40-42 hours, but in your actual Skial Stats it says 34 hours; however, the minimum is still 100 hours plus how exactly do you go from first seen of 4 years ago to last seen of 3 hours ago and total hours being 34..., that's a bit suspicious unless you was playing under a different steam account and it's not mentioned.

Also most users aren't supposed to help with your answers directly or give hints, but you should recheck your answers and actually give the Admins a reason to look through this application along with a much better "Anything else you feel like saying" section with a much better understanding of what you know, what experience you have, what you're capable of, and how effective do you think you apply within their ranks.

Other than that most of this current application is a complete joke, and I do hope you plan on fixing this in the future with it being serious of course rather than this.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You say 40-42 hours, but in your actual Skial Stats it says 34 hours; however, the minimum is still 100 hours plus how exactly do you go from first seen of 4 years ago to last seen of 3 hours ago and total hours being 34..., that's a bit suspicious unless you was playing under a different steam account and it's not mentioned.
I personally don't think hours don't matter as long as they show being consistent and active

However based on the rest of the app marking improve I'd like to see you put some effort into this

North

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
i have 40 hours all to gather from the trade server and another server i think its saxton hale and i never played on skail with a different steam acc ( i think) ive changed my name but i have never logged onto an alt and played skail

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I personally don't think hours don't matter as long as they show being consistent and active
Same, but the minimum is still 100 hours though, can't really loop hole around it unless stated for the other special requirement.
i have 40 hours all to gather from the trade server and another server i think its saxton hale
It says you have only 1 hour total from Skial Custom Servers via VSH/FF2/DR, that doesn't really help much either btw...

Just work on actually being more active in Skial Casual servers, doing reports, keeping your chat clean especially now since the chat system has been modified to be better moderated which is good, other than that though good luck though.