Status
Not open for further replies.

A.RAMBO

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers Zombie escape and VSH

Time Zone CEST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ http://stats.skial.com/#player/tfze/276532192

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 281:09:44 (06:27:35 AFK)

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No, if I were to lose admin status it would probably be because I have become unfit to be admin.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "#[U:1:276532192]" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
I only want to help improve Skial community servers and hope that I'll be able to do a good job at it.
I also consider myself a regular as I frequent the server, If I don't go to the gym or if I'm not studying for upcoming exams I like to spend time on Skial playing whatever I like with my friends.
One thing I do want to focus on is dealing with the people that break rules and exploit glitches/items on the US zombie escape server since that seems to be an ongoing issue right now.
+1 I am very confident that this user will take care of the server, I am very confident.

Noro

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Zombie Escape community complains about lack of admins banning/muting people while actively avoiding reporting anybody breaking the rules.
I understand your point of view but I personally find that it is more complicated than that, people would need to record 24/7 and follow item users to get proof of things that take mere seconds, with that also comes the fact that some people use voice chat specifically to give out a false callouts which could cause a lot of people to die. These people who abuse items/glitches/ break rules in general can very easily ruin a run that takes up to an hour. All of this can be very irritating for not only regulars but also new people. That of course is a big problem because new players will have quit the gamemode along with the current abuser by the time a report would even get looked at. Not only do new players quit the game, the community also becomes worse because of it.

Last edited:

Noro

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
As much as i want to say that you're right herp; however, in the case of someone cheating you do need to record a .dem/video file of proof before reporting it since without said proof we kind of just scoff it as nothing.

But yes overall this is correct, considering from my current experience as a Admin in Skial, you don't exactly have to be on a server to handle such stuff unless it's a dire report such as voice spam, cheating/aimbot, and or micspam that wasn't provided with any evidence via the reporter bot in which we do have to come into the server and deal with it ourselves since chances are the people in the server 50/50 try to post any evidence and just assume we'll handle the report with no proof, also you have to be familiar with how every skial server handles besides the 1 you want to play in often since Admin is not just for the 1 server you're in, it's for all the servers which yes we can't be everywhere considering we do have lives outside of TF2.

I'm a huge regular of both VSH US and EU and i'm pretty sure i haven't seen you in either one as of yet so i'll keep my rating as neutral till further notice.

uc37W8U.png
I haven't seen any of these report types from the ZE server in the reports section in a while if this is the case.
Yes well I am a regular of zombie escape mostly but I sometimes play VSH only not nearly as much. and as for the lack of reports I would suggest to look at my other reply to what Seminal Inhalation said. Although I do agree ZE players could do with more reporting in general.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Yes well I am a regular of zombie escape mostly but I sometimes play VSH only not nearly as much. and as for the lack of reports I would suggest to look at my other reply to what Seminal Inhalation said. Although I do agree ZE players could do with more reporting in general.
I'd definitely like to see reports from you. Until then I'm a +0

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I understand your point of view but I personally find that it is more complicated than that, people would need to record 24/7 and follow item users to get proof of things that take mere seconds, with that also comes the fact that some people use voice chat specifically to give out a false callouts which could cause a lot of people to die. These people who abuse items/glitches/ break rules in general can very easily ruin a run that takes up to an hour. All of this can be very irritating for not only regulars but also new people. That of course is a big problem because new players will have quit the gamemode along with the current abuser by the time a report would even get looked at. Not only do new players quit the game, the community also becomes worse because of it.
You act like recording 24/7 in TF2 is too troublesome when its easy to set TF2 to auto-record demos

It takes 1 minute to file a report, 3 - 10 if you're uploading a video/demo depending on the file size. You can file reports

Getting admin will help reduce the frequency of troublemakers, its not going to automatically resolve it. If players will not file reports then its on them that no one is being punished for breaking the rules

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
The fact that this player hasn't filed a report is very suspicious of either not reporting at all or "favoring" certain people to break the rules. Unless I see some reports from them, I have to not recommend them as admin for now.

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
+0, doesn't seem to bad, I understand not liking to make reports but they are very necessary to show you understand the rules/willing to take action. Haven't seen anything negative about Noro (Unless I have missed something). Until then its gonna be a neutral from me.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation
Status
Not open for further replies.