::Maethendias::

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers almost exclusively eu 2fort/24 (SOMETIMES 2fort/32 or turbine eu)

Time Zone GMT +2 (germany)

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ http://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/153445418

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 1124 Hours at the time of making this app (jfc (btw, odd question to ask right after asking for the stats page in the first place, considering its already listing the hours there))

Will you get mad if you lose admin? considering i played thousands of hours on skial without admin anyways id manage

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_addban 0 "#[U:1:153445418]" "obvious aimbot", obviously do a propper report on the forums for evidence

Anything else you feel like saying
why am i applying for the admin role and why should you approve me?
i have played alot of skial, and especially the 24 eu 2 fort server, which allowed me to get a real good eye for rulebreakers and "hackers", spammers and the likes, which i have reported alot.
Unfortunately, I just recently started to use the forums for reports, since ingame reports and votes are usually fine. However, thats often just not enough, and while forum reports are nice and all, and calling admins over from other servers is doable, it gives spammers, hackers and rulebreakers more time to ruin the game than they should have.
(the forum is less for quick moderation and more for evidence collection as far as i see it, it just takes too long to get a report through in some cases) Most eu admins usually play on the 32 eu server too.
Since i usually frequent the 24 people server already, am intimately familiar with the rulesets, and can spot "irregularities quicker than most people, it kind of makes sense to me to get the tools to moderate better than im already doing.
(it would be difficult to mess up too, considering the evidence sharing id be essentially forced to do as admin)

Possible concerns regarding me as an admin?
like i already said before, one could think that i dont have enough reports on my forum profile, since i just recently started engaging with the forums as a whole, but i can assure you, i have done a ton of ingame reports over the years, and was able to make the server aware of hackers running amok.
However, i have already "optimized" the process for further reports via the skial forum, so thats not gonna be a problem (i have literally not done that yet cause gala is too pog, literally wouldnt be an option if i was an admin myself)

PastaConsumer

At the very least you have little activity on the forums. You mentioned that in your application too.

::Maethendias::

what would you rather have, an admin active on the forums or an admin active on the servers
like forum time wasnt a requirement anyways last time i checked

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Sir Trooper