Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Mildly Menacing Medic
I haven't played on Dustbowl in quite some time, but I could not think of a better candidate to be promoted to Admin than my good friend, Dio. Dio has been an active user on the Skial Team Fortress 2 server ever since I have been playing. I always loved playing and talking with him, and he's just such a positive vibe for the community. He is an avid player and a dedicated member of the community. He is always friendly and respectful to his fellow players, and he has consistently demonstrated excellent behavior on the server. Dio is also a knowledgeable and experienced TF2 player. He has a good understanding of the game mechanics, and he is willing to help out newer players by giving advice and tips. He also knows how to spot and report cheaters, and he will never hesitate to take action when necessary. His maturity and level-headedness make him an ideal candidate for promotion to admin. I am sure he is always willing to listen to other players’ complaints and suggestions and takes their feedback into consideration. He is also a great leader and is capable of making difficult decisions in a calm and rational manner. In conclusion, Dio is an excellent candidate for promotion to admin on the Skial Team Fortress 2 server. He has consistently demonstrated exemplary behavior, is knowledgeable about the game, and is an experienced and mature player. He is well-liked by the community and always acts in a way that promotes a positive environment. For all these reasons, Dio should be promoted to admin.

+1 from Leaf Productions, the man who Produces results.

Reactions: Lord_Dio

odm

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 Active regular and always a good guy. One of the first players I noticed when I started playing on skial as he was friendly and fun to play with/against. He also tries to clean up the trash that shows up sometimes by reporting or calling a vote.

Unfortunately the threshold to kick was made too high so having him being able to mute/kick problematic people would be helpful.

Greggy G

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1 I have known Dio for quite some time now and he has always been an amazing person and a common friendly face on the servers. Never gets into trouble and is always helpful when anyone breaks rules. I don't know a single person who would hate or have something negative to say about Dio other than the guys he reports and then successfully gets banned lol. Give him a shot, you won't regret it.

Fluffy Banana Ribs

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1 Dio is always friendly and respectful to his fellow players. Great regular to have on the server, and his personality would lend well to admin duties.

Tucson

Contributor
On the dust bowl game I remarked that the clock on the wall said that the current time was three o' five and dio listened to me which was nice and then he posed a very serious and important question which I think about alot when I am in a ponderous mood what he said was why do you think we are fighting at that time and not any other and I have to tell you that sure blew my socks off!! I think dio could be the next kierkegaard but if that is not possible then skial administrator would be a good second option but that is just my opinion thank you for reading +1

Remi_

Contributor
+1 I started playing TF2 again a couple of months ago and found the ol' Skial servers--it is nice seeing people like Dio keeping/making them a fun place to hang out!

Carboncat

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
In the Year 2077, what makes someone a criminal....
Getting Coc....
+1 win against me on bottle ඞ and ill give this another 1+ would be great admin.
Carbon Stamped Approved

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.