2FORT | EU, 2FORT+ | EU, 2FORT+ | US 1
Time Zone:
GMT+0
Link to your Stats Page:
stats.skial.com/#player/tf/55877412​
Playing Time:
135 hours non idle
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
I wouldn't really mind and would still play on the servers. I more want admin just to enforce the rules and make the experience fun for everyone, but if that's not possible for me, I'll trust the judgement of the other admins.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:55877412]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hey all, I'm Loki and I've been playing 2fort on skial for a bit now and enjoy it immensely. The community on these servers is great, and I've made a lot of friends who seem to share that sentiment. However, sometimes hackers or other deviants get through the cracks and ruin the experience overall. I know the admins are very hard working, but on the off chance that one isn't available, I want to be there to help them out.

I simply want to keep the peace and make sure the experience is adequate for everyone. Apart from becoming an admin, I also have other skills to offer such as programming. I'm decent at Python and am okay at C-based languages and would be willing to offer help to anyone who needs it.​

Last edited:

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
hours are good enough, honestly feels a little low effort but its at least a paragraph, I would beef that up a little.

You need to fix your stats link, but using the steamid from your ban question, I found nothing problematic, nor anything impressive. (FYI you can avoid spamming chat by using / in commands rather than ! if no one has said anything about that).

sometimes hackers or other deviants get through
Ok, you've seen this happen, have you ever reported any of these people with proper evidence? (Demo, screenshot, chat history) I see no reports at all, and I generally like knowing admins know the rules through reports because I cannot guarantee someone knows how to admin through word of mouth.

I await your reply for I am holding my judgement.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Marking improve, no support from ... anyone. Try integrating with the community and try again once you're better known.