GBGamingPC

Uncharitable Spy
Servers US & EU

Time Zone PST

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ http://stats.skial.com/#player/tfze/74932253

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 250:28:00 (10:14:22 AFK)

Will you get mad if you lose admin? Probably not? Can't say.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "[U:1:74932253]" 0 "obvious aimbot" /// sm_ban "GBGaming PC" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Hello, my name is GBGamingPC. Am a streamer who streams on Twitch, trying to get affiliated, and wants to entertain everyone making the best runs we could ever have. Of course, I make plenty of mistakes as a leader but that's ok, everyone is having a good time and I make an amazing content! I get streamsnipes, but I am not bothered by it. Everyone is having a good time, and everyone compliments me with my voice, "smooth voice" "ASMR" "sexy voice" etc. And I use the lenny face frequently.

I used to be an admin on gmod TTT server, GFL server, I've been experienced before, however I decided to resign it. I have been given many compliments to the other admins and senior admins and server manager for my work and dealing with "toxicity" "slurs" and "racial slurs".

That is all I have to say.

Sayiur

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1, He primarily uses voice chat so his messages are usually just copy paste chat binds. He's incredibly kind and patient with the people across all servers.

Reactions: VentureDev

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
+1, very active in VC and I have never heard him get mad with the rare exception of once where someone was purposely item griefing

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
So far just 1 report. With as much time as you spend in ZE, I'm surprised there aren't more. Maybe people behave there.

+/- 0 Until I get you know more about you.

Unfunny

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
+1 Active member of the community. Plays a lot, streamer, active in VC, helps people, etc... etc... you know the drill. Good person, great candidate. One of the few people I believe could actually do good for skial as a whole.

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Needs to do more reports for now

I'm not convinced until you start making reports of wide variety, I know about the no snitching culture there

• Haha
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-1 some instances of people breaking the rules while you're on the server that you refused to report. Including a guy seemingly promoting bestiality and a few counts of others being racist and you just post a lenny bind in turn. I doubt being an admin would change this about you.

• Haha
Reactions: GBGamingPC

GBGamingPC

Uncharitable Spy
and you just post a lenny bind
Yeah that's true, I just copy and paste the lenny. I don't have it bind key for it. And I don't recall players being racist either in chat or VC, if its VC, then I have them muted for it. As you can tell, I stream on Twitch. But half of the time, I don't pay attention in-game chat. And I have a horrible memory. But! Thank you for your humble response! :D

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I was playing the ZE server the other day and heard you say something like "they should've banned me a long time ago along with my admin application."

I'm sure it was a joke and you weren't serious, but it also does kind of make me wonder if part of you was serious.

I'm going to remain +0 for a while and am open to reconsidering in a few months.

GBGamingPC

Uncharitable Spy
I was playing the ZE server the other day and heard you say something like "they should've banned me a long time ago along with my admin application."

I'm sure it was a joke and you weren't serious, but it also does kind of make me wonder if part of you was serious.

I'm going to remain +0 for a while and am open to reconsidering in a few months.
I don't remember but sounds familiar. I don't remember what the context of it was. With all due respect, please hold on to your votes. And yes I still continue to use the lenny face