Status
Not open for further replies.

gala

Contributor
Servers 2FORT EU, 2FORT EU+, 2FORT US1, 2FORT US2

Time Zone GMT + 2

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/158846632

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 927:48:42 hours (08:14:00 AFK)

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No I wouldn't. Being able to play on game servers is the most important part for me, although I would naturally be curious of what was the reason.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "#[U:1:158846632]" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Hello,

I've started playing tf2 again after a three year break in January. I found myself enjoying skial servers more than any other servers and have since been playing here almost daily. I have made many new friends here and met numerous cool people. Majority of my free time usually goes on playing tf2 unless I am doing something with my friends or family. I've tried to contribute to the community the best I could by reporting rulebreakers and cheaters when I have the time for it. I have also been a donator for the majority of my time.

The reason of me applying is that I like helping people, and I feel like this is the best way for me to do so by preventing people from breaking the rules and keeping everyone's experience here enjoyable. Also the servers I play the most in EU don't really have any admins that play there regularly or at all so I feel like I would be of use there since often times the servers can get really messed up with vote abusing, micspamming and griefing, for example 2fort EU often turns into a full friendly server during evenings.

I'm a calm guy in real life and that transfers over to videogames aswell, I can keep my cool in different situations and don't have a tendency to get frustrated. After all, it's just a game.

As for previous admin experience, I've been an admin on the old Surfburken.se csgo and tf2 community until all the tf2 servers got shut down in 2015 and I quit if I remember the year correctly.

I am a university student which means that I have a lot of free time on my hands during the next 4 years, excluding exam weeks and summer vacation on which I usually work a full time job. So all around I would be available 8-12 hours a day and during summers only 6 hours.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
+1
Cool dude. Active on the discord and always see him on the 2fort servers.

Reactions: gala

Obruhma

Rust Admin
Contributor
+1 A loser get good at sniping bro dog water. Also likes the same genre of music i do

• Wow

Cap'n Philly

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1
Friendly, approachable guy. Active and wise in the rules. Fair amount of reports for good reasons. What more could you need in an admin?

big

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1
Very friendly and approachable, even if you're new to the server.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+100
Full fucking backing from me, 100%, #1 on Skial 2fort so you know he knows the rules like the back of his hand, plus he's friendly and such

NoAvaiableNames

Unremarkable User
Always been an amazing player and a very likeable guy. He pays a lot of attention to rules, which for me (and I suppose everyone) is something of extreme value for a good admin.

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
+1 Cool and always calm to other players even when they are rude to him. Knows the rules and tell other about them. Very nice dude.

manabanana

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
+1
Gala is a very well mannered, friendly individual and a pleasure to chat with. He is online often, and is well acquainted with the rules and often encourages others not to break them. Overall a very respectable, responsible, and loveable guy with an approachable aura.

CuteMermaid

Unremarkable User
Servers 2FORT EU, 2FORT EU+, 2FORT US1, 2FORT US2

Time Zone GMT + 2

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tf/158846632

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 927:48:42 hours (08:14:00 AFK)

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No I wouldn't. Being able to play on game servers is the most important part for me, although I would naturally be curious of what was the reason.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "#[U:1:158846632]" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Hello,

I've started playing tf2 again after a three year break in January. I found myself enjoying skial servers more than any other servers and have since been playing here almost daily. I have made many new friends here and met numerous cool people. Majority of my free time usually goes on playing tf2 unless I am doing something with my friends or family. I've tried to contribute to the community the best I could by reporting rulebreakers and cheaters when I have the time for it. I have also been a donator for the majority of my time.

The reason of me applying is that I like helping people, and I feel like this is the best way for me to do so by preventing people from breaking the rules and keeping everyone's experience here enjoyable. Also the servers I play the most in EU don't really have any admins that play there regularly or at all so I feel like I would be of use there since often times the servers can get really messed up with vote abusing, micspamming and griefing, for example 2fort EU often turns into a full friendly server during evenings.

I'm a calm guy in real life and that transfers over to videogames aswell, I can keep my cool in different situations and don't have a tendency to get frustrated. After all, it's just a game.

As for previous admin experience, I've been an admin on the old Surfburken.se csgo and tf2 community until all the tf2 servers got shut down in 2015 and I quit if I remember the year correctly.

I am a university student which means that I have a lot of free time on my hands during the next 4 years, excluding exam weeks and summer vacation on which I usually work a full time job. So all around I would be available 8-12 hours a day and during summers only 6 hours.
+1 cool

Freezy Dorito's

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This guy is applying for Admin, a nice reminder for the people that will decide on this: He causes 2 people to get banned over an obvious pedo joke that someone else started (called my sentry a loli), but doesn't care at all when his friend (a guy named "ban") says the N word in voice chat, or harasses people in voice chat.

Looks like he puts his friends above Skial rules and just goes and report anything in sake to look good for his Admin application.

Last edited:

gala

Contributor
This guy is applying for Admin, a nice reminder for the people that will decide on this: He causes 2 people to get banned over an obvious pedo joke that someone else started (called my sentry a loli), but doesn't care about when his friend (a guy named "ban") says the N word in voice chat, or harasses people in voice chat.

Looks like he puts his friends above Skial rules and just goes and report anything in sake to look good for his Admin application.
For starters me and multiple other players were clearly disturbed about yours and your friends pedophilia "jokes" so take your edgy humor to other servers, I don't need to hear that sort of thing while playing games.

Secondly, I don't recall Ban ever saying the N-word atleast when I've been online and besides, I haven't played with him in a long time so that must have happened quite a while ago if you claim that I was on the same server. If you have heard him being racist then why didn't you report him? And otherwise harassing people in voice chat is not against the rules.

Sounds like you are just trying to get back at me for reporting you and your friend for pedophilic comments and causing you to get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.