Status
Not open for further replies.

Corn

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I was hesitant to support feral because she DOESN'T take showers on a daily basis, and I don't want her to be stinking the whole server up with her stench but She is a great admin, does her job correctly like an admin should and doesn't abuse it so thats a +1 for me

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Answer these to the best of your ability using the resources available to you. If punishment is necessary, use the SteamID3 of the mentioned player

• I'm telling everyone in the server the following "Do not donate to Skial, starve Bottiger and his posse of retards". Am I breaking the rules? I have 3 offenses
  • Herp 105.4 is making drawn-out burps into the mic on an infrequent basis throughout the play session, Should he be punished? 28 offenses
  • Biggie builds a teleporter that exits you right in the killzone of the map. Is this griefing? 9 offenses, server is Surf US
  • I get reported for friendlying in VSH and as you go to issue my ban, you notice I have 12 mutes from the chat filtering bot. Knowing what this filters and mutes for, do you count these filter-issued mutes for the length of my upcoming ban? I have 1 admin-issued ban.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
  1. Yes, he is talking poorly about bottiger and the admins. He was also trying to convince people not to donate to skial; in a form of boycotting.
Rule broken: Attempting to ruin the reputation of Skial or Skial staff.
Punishment: sm_silence “#[U:1:1162544940]” 43800 “slander/boycott”
  1. Herp will be punished, since it is micspamming. In my opinion, having 28 offenses can be a mix of admin-issued ban/silences and console. Looking that he has a lot, it shows he consistently breaks the rules. I would put a permanent silence on him.
Rule broken: Micspamming
Punishment: sm_silence “#[U:1:151197123]” 0 “Micspam”
  1. I wouldn’t count it as griefing because it isn’t really affecting the players from surfing, I would consider it as idle/trade behavior. Surf has a lot of secret rooms that camp in certain areas.

1. In my opinion, I would count the filter-issued mutes as if they were admin issued. The player doesn’t seem to care about being punished by the filter-bot for racism. He has only 1 admin ban, counting the mutes = 3 days, so I would ban them for 1 week for friendly.
Rule broken: Friendly
Punishment: sm_ban “#[U:1:1162544940]” 10080 “Friendly”

Sorry if any of the questions are wrong! of course will learn from them! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.