Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Servers Saxton Hale | Zombie

Time Zone GMT -6

Link to your stats page http://stats.skial.com/ https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfcustom/98216132

Playing time on Skial servers. Not TF2 total. 100 hours minimum. 158 hours

Will you get mad if you lose admin? No.

How do you ban yourself for "obvious aimbot" using your own SteamID?

Please read the guide here https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/
sm_ban "#[U:1:98216132]" 0 "obvious aimbot"

Anything else you feel like saying
Yeah, I'm pretty much a veteran to Saxton Hale, it's been awhile since I last applied and I figured I'd try again. For most of you OGs out there I've been playing Saxton Hale since the OG Chdata days where I logged most my hours playing Saxton Hale. I've also been getting pretty into the zombie gamemode, haven't logged much hours in it but it's a gamemode I'm starting to also put hours into as I enjoy it a lot.
Some information just about me IRL
I have my private pilots license
I'm in school to become a plastic surgeon/general surgeon haven't decided which
I'm 21 years old

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Honestly, I don’t feel like you have enough hours on here at Skial.
For now, I’ll give you a +0 since you seem good, just need some more hours here

Blessed.

Mildly Menacing Medic
Honestly, I don’t feel like you have enough hours on here at Skial.
For now, I’ll give you a +0 since you seem good, just need some more hours here
I mean I do have 50 hours over the required amount needed to apply. I understand there are people who have hundreds if not thousands of hours in skial but considering I do have thousands of hours in saxton hale in general I feel it gives me the experience I need to have the time needed/knowledge for the gamemode. I do believe I could improve on making reports but compared to most people who want to be an Admin to mute/ban rule breakers I don't actually see it as much of a problem. I take a different stance on wanting to be an Admin, of course I still am going to uphold the rules but take Feral for example, I've seen they have great interactions with players and I believe it definitely helps player retention to have an Admin who cares about the community and interacts a lot with the community. I've seen Feral even state on Admin applications that they want to meet the applicant in game or see more interactions to get to know the player.

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I mean I do have 50 hours over the required amount needed to apply. I understand there are people who have hundreds if not thousands of hours in skial but considering I do have thousands of hours in saxton hale in general I feel it gives me the experience I need to have the time needed/knowledge for the gamemode. I do believe I could improve on making reports but compared to most people who want to be an Admin to mute/ban rule breakers I don't actually see it as much of a problem. I take a different stance on wanting to be an Admin, of course I still am going to uphold the rules but take Feral for example, I've seen they have great interactions with players and I believe it definitely helps player retention to have an Admin who cares about the community and interacts a lot with the community. I've seen Feral even state on Admin applications that they want to meet the applicant in game or see more interactions to get to know the player.
Ah, I see. My apologies then; I didn't see that you have more hours here. I'll go ahead and change my rating for this app then.

+1

Reactions: Blessed.
Status
Not open for further replies.