Servers:
HARVEST | US
Time Zone:
Pacific Time Zone
Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
629:21:54 hours
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, if I do I most likely got it removed for a good reason and will respect the decision.
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#[U:1:173023448]" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
I honestly wanna be admin due to the fact there's never any on in the harvest server. I feel like it'd help people act better and not be idiotic, in chat, or with aimbot. I know my past chat logs and old application are awful. That sadly was old me, I regret the stuff I did, and have improved as a person. I've only ever recently I believe called votemutes/votekicks for mic spammers, and people who are generally toxic. I'm 15, and looking to helped the community that I've realized from my past self, and others over time that it needs help, and leadership. I've always been a fan of the Harvest server, and cherished it, my chat logs may not seem that way but it was me when I was idiotic and extremely childish. I now hope I can be admin, to not only help the skial community from hackers, mic spammers, and generally toxic folk, but to also help people that were once like me and point them in the right direction so they don't end up ruining others fun such as I did.​

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
due to the fact there's never any on in the harvest server.
It's a weird one but it's not a requirement for us to be a presence on the servers themselves. Our only requirement is to remain active, and handle incoming reports and ban appeals.

I feel like it'd help people act better and not be idiotic, in chat, or with aimbot.
Not quite sure I understand this part. You'll help people not be idiotic, in chat, or with aimbot?

Age is just a number, I've managed people from 13 upward who've turned out to be my best administrators. Never let anyone put you down for your age. Unless they have an age requirement, then you're just fucked.

That being said...
I know my past chat logs and old application are awful. That sadly was old me, I regret the stuff I did, and have improved as a person. I've only ever recently I believe called votemutes/votekicks for mic spammers, and people who are generally toxic.
Being only 15, how can this be "the old you"? You're not classed as an adult yet, I don't believe there's much room for change..

to not only help the skial community from hackers, mic spammers, and generally toxic folk, but to also help people that were once like me and point them in the right direction so they don't end up ruining others fun such as I did.
I can appreciate the words you've put here but I don't see them in practice. Not a single report that I can see except for one in the wrong format, in the wrong place and without evidence, from 2 years ago.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I am not going to lie to you Karma - I am severely unimpressed by your app. But let's see you answer some questions and judge how you do.

1. QUESTIONS REMOVED

Last edited:

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Your app is unimpressive and you have gathered no support. But the biggest issue for me at this moment in time is your forum activity, it's non existent. You log in for 10 minutes at a time weeks apart, our only requirement as TF2 Admins is the forums/responding and dealing with reports.

I am marking this improve. For future, get your forum activity up and get supporters.