Link to your Stats Page:
Playing Time:
193:02:29
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
Not really, however i would be upset to an extent
How do you ban yourself using your own SteamID?:
sm_ban 0 ★ŞⱢĮƬḨĘɌ★ Or in case of the edgy name: sm_ban 0 STEAM_0:1:445800032
Any other reason you should be admin:
Some people would say to stop and influence punishment onto the people not following our rules, which is kind of un-original(i'll still be doing this). However i have been playing TF2 for a while with Skial having an impact onto my TF2 experience, hence helping out the Skial community would be greatly appreciated.

★ŞⱢĮƬḨĘɌ★​

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Chat seems fine.

No bans.

One vote-silence for racism?

You should try promote the app to your friends for additional feedback.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Sorry for the double-post.

On double-checking, you have been silenced today for racism and then we find this in your chat history
https://stats.skial.com/#chat-context/287077196
This shows clearly the use of the word Nigga from you, during what appears to be a chaotic time in chat with a lot of attacks being launched back and forth, which leads me to believe you didn't say this word in a passive way. You also said this word around the time someone initiated a vote-silence on you, for racism.

This would be the second vote silence on you of the day had it been successful. People don't seem to want you talking on the servers.

Please can you explain all of the above?

★ŞⱢĮƬḨĘɌ★

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Uh, yeah sure. So in all i was reading through the rules just to revise back onto them just in case i would be approved, I noticed in rule 7, line 10. #However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate. And i thought at this mistaken point no one would care about the term, I was wrong in advance I apologise,and i agree that i shouldn't of said it if anyone in the server had disliked the origin of the word. And about the second time of the word"Nigga" was an explanation of how it was allowed as said in the rules.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Uh, yeah sure. So in all i was reading through the rules just to revise back onto them just in case i would be approved, I noticed in rule 7, line 10. #However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate. And i thought at this mistaken point no one would care about the term, I was wrong in advance I apologise,and i agree that i shouldn't of said it if anyone in the server had disliked the origin of the word. And about the second time of the word"Nigga" was an explanation of how it was allowed as said in the rules.
Thanks for the explanation.

The problem I have is that your story doesn't add up fully. You say that you shouldn't have done it and you apologise and all that, fair enough, however at the time after someone called a second vote on you in the same day for racism (that's x2 racism silence votes), your reaction wasn't "Oh I am sorry, I won't do it again" - it was "lol bad vote". This doesn't add up with your version of events.

I'm going to be -supporting this. I don't want someone who lies on our team, but I wish you the best of luck in the app and all future endeavours.