ESq # [T_Q]Ruby Rose

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey there, I will hope you see this.
The message : So, I've been playing a lot on skial,like I think half of my hours were spend there.And the community is great , the servers are great and so on.But, I dunno, the percentage of the crits on this community ( servers) is a lot higher than the other ones.Don't think I am going mad but..
What I wanted to ask you if you can maybe add nocrits on.I mean, a soldier comes into a fight with a sniper, and he no-scopes and then hit a crit,it's too RANDOM.
EVERY PERSON TYPE IN A CHAT "random crits so lucky" . Plese do something

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Hey there, I will hope you see this.
The message : So, I've been playing a lot on skial,like I think half of my hours were spend there.And the community is great , the servers are great and so on.But, I dunno, the percentage of the crits on this community ( servers) is a lot higher than the other ones.Don't think I am going mad but..
What I wanted to ask you if you can maybe add nocrits on.I mean, a soldier comes into a fight with a sniper, and he no-scopes and then hit a crit,it's too RANDOM.
EVERY PERSON TYPE IN A CHAT "random crits so lucky" . Plese do something
tl;dr I want nocrit.

Reactions: staticvoid

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I could be wrong, but I highly doubt Skial has higher "amount of random crits" on a server. How do you even base that off anything? THEY ARE RANDOM.

I don't even think thats a thing, I don't know. I know there is No crits, random and All crits.

Last edited: