• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

John Johnson

Unremarkable User
I was there. I'm Bloodguard in the game. I started some of those votes because the guy sounded like a stupid commercial like that crap at the beginning of every map, but worse. And he wouldn't shut up.
So eventually he leaves because a voteban appears to be successful, and then after about 10 minutes, I put out my binds for selling stuff. I did it ONE FUCKING TIME!!! It says what I'm selling and what I'm buying. That's it.
"ϽiᴎiϽ" STEAM_0:1:307 shows up, and the person that wanted me banned starts talking to him about me spamming. CiniC asks the guy to change his name because it's "The Bloodguard Sucks" and he's too fucking lazy to type more than 5 characters so he tells the guy to change his name. I realize what's going on and I say, "Now wait a fucking minute here! You're not even going to ask me what's going on? You're just going to listen to the very first report without asking the other side of the story. And then BAM, banned. WHAT A FUCKING BITCH DICKHEAD!!!!! WTF IS UP WITH THAT????????????

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I was there. I'm Bloodguard in the game. I started some of those votes because the guy sounded like a stupid commercial like that crap at the beginning of every map, but worse. And he wouldn't shut up.
So eventually he leaves because a voteban appears to be successful, and then after about 10 minutes, I put out my binds for selling stuff. I did it ONE FUCKING TIME!!! It says what I'm selling and what I'm buying. That's it.
"ϽiᴎiϽ" STEAM_0:1:307 shows up, and the person that wanted me banned starts talking to him about me spamming. CiniC asks the guy to change his name because it's "The Bloodguard Sucks" and he's too fucking lazy to type more than 5 characters so he tells the guy to change his name. I realize what's going on and I say, "Now wait a fucking minute here! You're not even going to ask me what's going on? You're just going to listen to the very first report without asking the other side of the story. And then BAM, banned. WHAT A FUCKING BITCH DICKHEAD!!!!! WTF IS UP WITH THAT????????????

Cinic can do these things with extreme prejudice. Also, protip: Don't ever use that last two sentences in a ban appeal.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
thats just regular cinic.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Anyone bothers to check the demo and either tell me to fuck off or ban this fucker for couple of days for being annoying piece of shit?

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Wait, so he banned other people but not the person you were complaining about?

voodooelectricj

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Just from the description I knew who you were talking about. Definitely an annoying asshole. Last time I played with him, while he was really annoying, he didn't really break any rules. Am I going to see the same thing if download and watch this demo?

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just from the description I knew who you were talking about. Definitely an annoying asshole. Last time I played with him, while he was really annoying, he didn't really break any rules. Am I going to see the same thing if download and watch this demo?
voodoo, I think that when he keeps repeating the same advertising shit (selling weapons for 1 scrap) over and over again with 30 sec intervals - it should be considered a mic spamming, shouldn't it? In addition he has very annoying voice. He should work in sales somewhere. Seriously. Even though I believe he would get fired in a week since his own colleagues would've beaten crap out of him and all customers would stop buying from the company he would've worked.
In any case, if there are like 10 people asking him to shut up and in response he just starts cussing people out - that's not the way it has to be. I've asked him multiple times to stop doing that, or, at least advertise his shit NOT THAT often - but he seems to ignore when he is asked polite. If I had an admin - I've would have probably just muted him for like 30 mins - but, unfortunately, I don't have one.
The demo clearly shows how he was replying back to people asking him to stop being an annoying asshole. He simply doesn't give a fuck, cussing people out in response and keeping repeating his ads with fucking annoying voice.
Wait, so he banned other people but not the person you were complaining about?
Oaky, CiniC banned "The Bloodguard" dude for vote spamming. Plus, if I remember it correctly, right before CiniC came to the server The Bloodguard had said he didn't care if we ban him (someone started voteban to ban The Bloodguard for 30 mins for vote spamming) since he was going to have a dinner anyway so I don't know what's he complaining about.
There was nothing wrong done by CiniC, so Ruelel, stop looking for CiniC's fuckups.

Reactions: CiNiC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Oaky, CiniC banned "The Bloodguard" dude for vote spamming. Plus, if I remember it correctly, right before CiniC came to the server The Bloodguard had said he didn't care if we ban him (someone started voteban to ban The Bloodguard for 30 mins for vote spamming) since he was going to have a dinner anyway so I don't know what's he complaining about.
There was nothing wrong done by CiniC, so Ruelel, stop looking for CiniC's fuckups.
Mah boi.

Anyways. I heard from several different dudes on-server, including Dasair and Psycho, trusted members of the community, and they said that they had screenshots of his votespamming, and a demo. I looked at the screenshots on Dasair's profile. He rejoined, and immediately did a "voteban for admin impersonation", I believe, on himself.

The person they were complaining about for "micspam", which was really just him giving people insults, I said to Psycho I could not kick or ban for, and that they should just do a client mute. Went on there and saw that dude.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
[Double checks]
I banned one guy based off screenshots of tele trap griefing last night, and Bloodguard, who was obviously spamming votes. Some other dude started spamming mic and then chat, IIRC, and I did a mute and gag on him. Cut & dry, not seeing the confusion. Why would you do a voteban on yourself? I checked it, and it was started by you.
Again, I heard all the stories I needed to and saw the screen caps of votespams, and witnessed one by you personally.
TMNTgetout.png

thats just regular cinic.

Butthurt_sign.png

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
[Double checks]
I banned one guy based off screenshots of tele trap griefing last night, and Bloodguard, who was obviously spamming votes. Some other dude started spamming mic and then chat, IIRC, and I did a mute and gag on him. Cut & dry, not seeing the confusion. Why would you do a voteban on yourself? I checked it, and it was started by you.

Again, I heard all the stories I needed to and saw the screen caps of votespams, and witnessed one by you personally.
TMNTgetout.png
THOSE FUCKING ROBOTS ALWAYS PISSED ME OFF
>:c

Blockhead

Mildly Menacing Medic
I didn't notice this until someone posted the link on my thread.:troll:
I honestly don't like the fact that people were spamming votes to mute/ban/kick me, I usually take 5 minute pauses now to let people sink in the information. Also I do not curse people out in the conventional method("Shut the Front door", "Kiss my assprin" kid stuff). Clearly the demo doesn't show the respect I give to people afterwards(before aswell) and the constant disrespect I get as a traveling salesmen. I'll take your guys advice and tone it down a bit.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I honestly don't like the fact that people were spamming votes to mute/ban/kick me
Haven't you ever thought why? Plus the fact that more than 10 people are asking you to cut it off means something, doesn't it? Why 10 players should mute you manually? I think when majority asks you to stop - you should comply.
Clearly the demo doesn't show the respect I give to people afterwards(before aswell)
I believe it does.
and the constant disrespect I get as a traveling salesmen.
It's a motherfucking online game, not a freaking eBay. And mics in this game are to be used for gaming coordination, not for sales. You want to be a traveling salesman - start selling your stuff on the forums and appropriate websites. Or, at least use chat instead of mic to advertise your stuff so no one would be annoyed. Do you know what usually happens to most "salesmen" or "solicitors" when they call trying to push some bullshit? People simply hung up on them. All the time.
I'll take your guys advice and tone it down a bit.
That would help a lot. Thanks.
I believe he implies that you are more brave on the forum than in the game. Won't agree though. Especially considering how many people you've banned recently.