Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
How long does it take for you to do each one? Your work inspired me to start downloading source filmmaker, this is some really good work you have here.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How long does it take for you to do each one? Your work inspired me to start downloading source filmmaker, this is some really good work you have here.
Depends on how much attention to detail I spend. If I'm trying to make something with almost no clipping or errors, it can take me more than half an hour. If I'm doing quick work with no additional lighting or posing, it only takes me 10 minutes.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
screenshots
screenshots
screenshots
Hey, I would like a request to make these 3 classes together just looking awesome, taunting in whatever background you think would be cool, and if you could put ThatAsianGamer3 in the background somewhere, thanks :D. Soviet Spy recommended you , and your work is pretty awesome.
your pics are broken

the spy on fire

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
ive ben talking to asian and he is asking if you can do 3 loadout pyro, scout, and solly. do you think you can do it?

his map is Turbine, he wants his pose to be them looking like they want to look like they want to kill
2E680ED8A7028C6B823DC0E8F60E74E7826BB3BC

391283395E73688F46E37ED3FEE78664827E0442

52712194AEF716FE9009A6138AB3AA8378473D54

Last edited:

[TTC]ThatAianGamer3

Mildly Menacing Medic
ive ben talking to asian and he is asking if you can do 3 loadout pyro, scout, and solly. do you think you can do it?

his map is Turbine, he wants his pose to be them looking like they want to kill ill put all loadouts into 1 and add them to this post
And if it is possible put ThatAsianGamer3 in the background somewhere, I mean you dont have to but it would make my desktop look awesome, thanks :D

Last edited:

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I went to watch some Game of Thrones, and BOOM YOU GOT TRICKED! I DID DARJEELING'S POSTER. Also, I hope this is what you meant by a "test".

kUWBBAm.jpg
HOLY SHIT. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.

Anyways... I meant to say "desk" (Don't ask how I messed that up)

Reactions: sov

Old Boy NP

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
VoUPQyq.jpg

Map = Coldfront/Lumberyard or a map with grass or snow.

Pose = Whatever you feel to use!

Last edited:

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
sniper.

Anger close/similar to After Eight.

Snow Scoper close/similar to After Eight.

Kukri.

Fortified Compound.

Jarate.

blu.

upward, at the top of the blu spawn.

pose doesn't matter.

Moorell

Mildly Menacing Medic
Could you do my scout? My Favorite map is either Nucleus or Harvest and I don't care about the pose, also if you could ,if it's impossible to I understand, add killstreak eyes to him?The Ham is professional Killstreak and the Sheen and Killstreaker effect is Cerebral Damage and Manndarin.

FA202F2D71ABA30ABEDB33B88418F4C5771DC5A2