Scarcely Lethal Noob
I think that AP should be used for so much more
1. Noclip
2. Colored names
3. Unusual effects
4. Streams on feet
5. Special tags Ex. Cool, Member, Senior
6. Reserved spot on the server

Also I think that AP should be easier to get like by kills.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I think that AP should be used for so much more
1. Noclip- That is totally game-breaking.
2. Colored names- Dsay, just donate
3. Unusual effects- Already there
4. Streams on feet- DONATE
5. Special tags Ex. Cool, Member, Senior- Doesn't seem necessary
6. Reserved spot on the server- Donate, again

Also I think that AP should be easier to get like by kills.

AP is meant to be a taste of a donator,so if we put in everything donating would be useless.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
why don't we start paying the people with real money instead of ap points for playing while we are at it

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Here's another good AP bonus we already currently have, but is currently reserved for KillerZebra:

After you hit 3000 AP points, you can use the aimbot feature! Just play sniper and have fun!

Wouldn't it be fair for everyone to have this? [/sarcasm]

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
5. Special tags Ex. Cool
mj-laughing.gif

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Most of these already exist as AP and/or donor perks. And uhhh.. noclip? No. Bad. Go sit in the corner.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Noclip wouldn't be a good idea because it would be exploited heavily. /speed and the /gimmie system do give donators a big advantage on trade / idle but the line has to be drawn somewhere and noclip passes that line in my opinion.

The majority of the other things you suggested are already a donator thing. If people could get this stuff through AP then they likely wouldn't donate to get the perks

Just my two cents

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Moved it to the suggestions section and going to mark this in the same time.

Most of the features you named are already implemented in some kind of way. The rewards of the Australium Point system are meant to give you a taste of what donating gives you. It is not meant to replace the donating perks, since we need donors to keep our servers running with a top-quality.

You can find more information about donor perks here and about the Australium Points system here.

Status
Not open for further replies.