• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Trying to find people selling smoking Capos Capper. Added 1 from OP, the others Im not sure of (can you remove pink paint?) so anyone know any other ways to look for more?

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hop on some servers, like tf2 trader, rawr, pink taco, maybe even the skial servers.

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
theres like 18 smoking capos. so it should not be too hard to find on outpost, or on a server mentioned above.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Why would you want a unusual im not even kidding here it can make you depressed if you do a stupid trade.

Well I'm waiting until I'm not going to become stupid poor by buying the hat, and I know this hat looks fantastic from looking at a video for it.

Well I'm waiting until I'm not going to become stupid poor by buying the hat, and I know this hat looks fantastic from looking at a video for it.
Yeah some hats I think look ugly as unusual like the coupe disaster (Atleast with all effects except scorching burning and cloudy moon)

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Yeah some hats I think look ugly as unusual like the coupe disaster (Atleast with all effects except scorching burning and cloudy moon)
That is your own personal opinion, There are actually a lot of coupe collectors out there that love the hat. I personally dont think its a horrible hat not as bad as dread knot thats for sure