Status
Not open for further replies.

CRow

Sitting in Timeout
For those of you unaware, I was illegitimately banned from skial servers because the admin by the name of cinic was upset at me. That's fine, we're all human. The problem being when things like this occur. It's one thing to make a mistake. It's an entirely different thing to make a mistake, insult the person that pointed out your mistake, and then do nothing about it. I do not know how the skial admins get their titles, nor do I pretend to know everything about who had been given those titles. I do think it is important that you hold your moderators to a higher standard than your community members (or at least to the same level). I have never had a problem with any skial server or admin, but actions like these reflect poorly on a community where I know this isn't a perfect representative of.

In short, please review admin abuse past "should we unban the person they banned or not?" There should also be a discussion on whether or not the people abusing their power should be allowed to risk abusing it again. Please review your admins after they're promoted, as I'm sure you do beforehand.

~CRow

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
>Make a thread
>Spout lies
>Make new thread
>Respout lies

Neat.
CiNiC said:
I gave my points. I said that I made a mistake, however, we haven't encountered anyone making a Skial Lobby with racism. I would assume that it would go under the same - you know, both having "Skial" in them [Gasp]. I acted on a matter that was never specified.

Seriously, for once, I'll give you an actual one: Sorry for the ban.

But really? You guys were wicked childish for kicking me so your friend could take spy, just because cRow had former encounters with me and told WHOEVER the leader was to kick me (which you know as a fact, deny it as you please), especially after I waited an hour in that lobby as spy.

We already do this privately.

Thank you for your suggestion.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
beatdeadhorse.gif
fixt

Status
Not open for further replies.