NukiDoagle

Unremarkable User
Hello everyone, I've crafted a map for the ff2 game mode with great enthusiasm. My experience with this game mode extends over 7 years, and I've been involved in map creation for 4 years. This map is now in its second version, having previously undergone an alpha test on a different server. I welcome the community's feedback to enhance the map's design while ensuring it remains enjoyable for all. The map includes an underground section, a vent system, and a control room featuring one-way glass. It's designed with ample vertical space to accommodate the dynamic movement of classes such as soldiers, pyros, and demos, and it provides strategic locations for sentry nests. Additionally, there's an elevator that grants access to the underground area.
Download link: https://gamebanana.com/mods/507422

66202dc096b23.jpg

Attachments

• 66202d7d60d66.jpg
    66202d7d60d66.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I've had a look at it and I think it could be better. The main area reminds me of vsh_weaponsdepot however there are a lot of tight, long corridors in the side areas which will have camping problems. Also you have placed your light entities too close to the ceiling.

NukiDoagle

Unremarkable User
I've had a look at it and I think it could be better. The main area reminds me of vsh_weaponsdepot however there are a lot of tight, long corridors in the side areas which will have camping problems. Also you have placed your light entities too close to the ceiling.
Could we discuss a little bit on discord, I would greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions, thanks in advance