• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Wizzy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Players Keith and Kami are constantly harassing players on the VSH server, so much so that they are making players mad, including me. The entitlement complex they are showing on the server is not good for the health of the server, and they do not make the game fun. I request stricter admins to tour that server, so that if those two continue to harass players, something may be done about it without having to go through and report two "popular" players.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Doesn't matter how popular they are, report them if they are breaking rules.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
What kind of harassment? I must tell you that if they "just" insult other players that does not violate our server rules and therefore we dont do anything about it. You can add me on steam if you want to tell me more about this or respond here.

Keith

Uncharitable Spy
Anyone can ask about me if I'm like that, and no one will say something against me because I almost never speak, I ignore everyone and play the game and is been like that every day, you're literally the first guy who has something against me in the 3 years I've played on the vsh server.

Reactions: Corncomet

KamiLilBird

So I have a question, how am I harassing anyone? Sure i shittalk a lot, but how do i harass people? Maybe i get people pissed off and ik a few people that hate my guts (and i think we know your one of them)but how do i harass people? i've played on this server for maybe half a year or less and i havent gotten reported for "harassment" and ive probably been shittalking and being "rude" in this case for the whole time probably but i havnt been harassing people.

Reactions: Corncomet

Saraya

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
top kek this thread. I don't recall seeing keith but I do see Kami on the VSH server every now and then. how about explaining what kind of harassment you're experiencing? I have seen this punk play, Kami is one of the more decent players around. and how does one go about harassing anyways? does he take that little ammo pack before you do?

too vague. entitlement? to what? explain yourself. information is too lacking.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Harrasment isn't against the rules, neither is being rude or making people mad.

If it involves racism or anything that falls under the rules you can report it with evidence and we'll take a look. Otherwise you can client mute them if they're bothering you. Client muting hides their chat and mutes their mic

And we don't give special treatment to certain players. I play on VSH a lot and I've had to ban friends and ban regulars I like on the server. None of them get special treatment

Reactions: Meebas

Wizzy

I stand corrected in that regard. As they haven't broken the rules (yet) I will stand down on the issue, as much as I dislike, and I am sure others dislike, being harassed. Thanks for addressing the post.

Corncomet

Mildly Menacing Medic
Players Keith and Kami are constantly harassing players on the VSH server, so much so that they are making players mad, including me. The entitlement complex they are showing on the server is not good for the health of the server, and they do not make the game fun. I request stricter admins to tour that server, so that if those two continue to harass players, something may be done about it without having to go through and report two "popular" players.
And yet you dont report other people for saying "Dude you have a shit aim" or even me, sometimes I'll say "You might as well off your self, you're no help" but I dont get reported?

Reactions: Keith