Don

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Sorry, so by "3 max" did you mean maximum 3 buds or 3 max heads?

Thanks.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry, so by "3 max" did you mean maximum 3 buds or 3 max heads?

Thanks.
3 maximum buds. Sorry about not making that clear. Unusual are price in buds. With a HOUWAR being 6, Max's being 2, and bills being 0.33-0.44.

Don

Without regard for themes, do you have a general ranking on the high-tier unusual effects please?

Or all the effects if you don't mind.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Without regard for themes, do you have a general ranking on the high-tier unusual effects please?

Or all the effects if you don't mind.
what exactly? A lot of it depends one the hat and class. A burning coupe is like 2 buds, while a burning Pyromancers is like 8-9.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Burning Flames
Sunbeams
Scorching Flames
Cloudy Moon
Purple Energy
Green Energy
Flaming Lantern
Stormy Storm
Eerie Orbiting Fire
Cauldron Bubbles
Vivid Plasma
Searing Plasma
Orbiting Fire
Blizzardy Storm
Smoking
Steaming
Orbiting Planets
Bubbling
Peace Logo
TF2 Logo
Nuts n Bolts
Green and Purple Confetti
Massed Flies

As you might noticed I left out the Circling Hearts and the Haunted Ghosts, these two are quite difficult to rank. Ghosts are better than Hearts, but they can be from Orbiting Fire up to Energies anywhere, they aren't as clear as Energy > Plasma for example. This is just my personal opinion, the hat is just as important as the effect.

Don

Thanks, that helps.

As for the ghosts, my friend uncrated fez with ghosts as well as bonk helm with ghosts.

Do you guys have a range on these two as well please?

Don

Also, looking for a PC on a blizzardy grimm hatte if you don't mind I just post in this thread again.

Thanks.

healmex

I used to own 1 of the stormy storm gonzilla. To be realistic when looking for pure promos offer for ure unusual, i say 2.5-3pure buds is being realistic esp nowadays when ppl are so stingy with their buds. And you'll get alot of "oh gonzilla is Cancer medic hat" and they'll try to lower the value. I sold mine for 2 buds + sweets + Planets Swagman Swatter but that took me weeks of digging trying to find potential buyer. So yeap. Goodluck with ure unusual. CHeers :)

Don

I used to own 1 of the stormy storm gonzilla. To be realistic when looking for pure promos offer for ure unusual, i say 2.5-3pure buds is being realistic esp nowadays when ppl are so stingy with their buds. And you'll get alot of "oh gonzilla is Cancer medic hat" and they'll try to lower the value. I sold mine for 2 buds + sweets + Planets Swagman Swatter but that took me weeks of digging trying to find potential buyer. So yeap. Goodluck with ure unusual. CHeers :)
Thanks, about how long ago did your trade occur?

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thanks, that helps.

As for the ghosts, my friend uncrated fez with ghosts as well as bonk helm with ghosts.

Do you guys have a range on these two as well please?
Can't say any more than what I already did. Some people rank it as a low-mid tier effect, some people rank it along with the energies. It isn't as definite as like Energy is better than Plasma or Stormy better than Blizzardy, what everybody agrees on.

Don

Thanks, and would grimm hatte be a more popular medic hat than the german gonzila?

Ghosts fez... I want that hat.
I can link you his Steam profile later when I get back from work; he is just looking for offers atm.

It seems like a fitting, not too flashy effect for a great spy hat.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thanks, and would grimm hatte be a more popular medic hat than the german gonzila?

I can link you his Steam profile later when I get back from work; he is just looking for offers atm.

It seems like a fitting, not too flashy effect for a great spy hat.
I'm not going to lie, a ghosts fez is worth like x2 what I have (3 buds).

Don

I had a general feeling around that as well; I saw a post for around 10 buds for one back in September, which would be about 6 of what buds are worth now.

Thanks for your honesty.

He is also looking for unusuals from three classes...of which I will let you know later as well.