Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Everytime steams starts up, I get this:
xd0x1V4.png

It's really annoying me, because Steam already takes forever to start up, and this fucking thing triple that time. I need help.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Delete everything but steamapps and steam.exe, then run steam.exe.

Also unsubscribe from the betas if you're subscribed.

Reactions: Morbuzka

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Everytime steams starts up, I get this:

It's really annoying me, because Steam already takes forever to start up, and this fucking thing triple that time. I need help.

Thanks for posting this, I seriously thought steam was just updating a lot more lately.

this happens to me tho, but it doesnt make any difference, so my tip is to do everything oaky said since hes a admin and we can trust him 100% and hes deserve all our green ratings and a trophy for being an useful admin, like every admin but those that isnt being an admin when the admin need to be an useful admin, so i will make this post as a tribute for efry skial admin, being they bott oaky ruelel zeebs barney or others admins that dont post much in the forums or that i just didnt cited aswell.

so thats my tribute

I can't tell if your trolling or not but from what I've seen Oaky is a pretty sharp guy when it comes to tech.
I'd listen to what he has to say even if he wasn't an admin.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you scroll down the seach results this page shows up there :p
Also, the first link returns Steam's KB with the following information:
"Completely exit Steam and go to the folder called C:\Program Files\Steam\ (this is the default location for a Steam installation - if you set a different installation directory, you will need to browse to it).
Delete all of the files in this folder except:
The Steamapps and Userdata folders and Steam.exe (If 'exe' is not visible, look for the black and white Steam icon)
Restart your computer."
Which is precisely the same Oaky advised. Which means Oaky knows how to use Google. Unlike these two idiots who rated my post "dumb".

EDIT: Unlike these two idiots who rated my post "dumb". FOUR idiots now. Welcome to "Dumb Fucks" club, ToTem and Zebra.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I didn't need to use google, that's the recommended solution to pretty much any steam problem.